Tickets for the Jacquemart-André Museum
- Discover one the finest collections of Italian art in France
- See artworks, artifacts and decorative objects from around the world
- Visit the gorgeous mansion and the top-notch art permanent collection
The Musée Jacquemart-André is a private museum located at 158 Boulevard Haussmann in the 8th arrondissement of Paris. The museum was created from the private home of Édouard André (1833–1894) and Nélie Jacquemart (1841–1912) to display the art they collected during their lives.
Every year, the couple would travel in Italy, amassing one of the finest collections of Italian art in France. When Edouard André died, Nélie Jacquemart completed the decoration of the Italian Museum and travelled in the Orient to add more precious works to the collection. Faithful to the plan agreed with her husband, she bequeathed the mansion and its collections to the Institut de France as a museum, and it opened to the public in 1913.
The museum features works by Bellini, Botticini, Pietro Perugino, Canaletto, Alfred Boucher, Rembrandt, Anthony van Dyck, Sandro Botticelli, Jean-Honoré Fragonard and many more...
CARAVAGE IN ROME
Friends & enemies
21 September 2018 - 28 January 2019
- Entrance ticket to the museum
- Audioguide in 9 languages (for permanent collection only)
- Reduced rate for children aged 7-17, students and unemployed (on presentation of written proof).
- Free for children under the age of 7, members and staff of the Institut de France, journalists and ICOM Card-Holders (on presentation of written proof). A disability card grants free, priority access to the museum. Carers benefit from a reduced rate.
158 Boulevard Haussmann, 75008 Paris, France
Redeem your voucher at the entrance of the museum to collect your official ticket.
- Edouard's bedroom and antechamber are being restored. They will be closed until end of december
- Audioguides are available in 9 languages and free of charge for permanent collections
- The use of buggies is not permitted inside the museum
- Under the Vigipirate Plan, luggage, backpack and suitcase, are no longer allowed in the Museum
- This ticket is not skip-the-line
- This ticket is open and valid for 1 year
- Open every day
From 10.00am to 6.00pm
Late night opening on Mondays until 8.30pm during exhibitions.
Last admission 30 minutes before the museum closure.
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
C'est en écoutant les « Ethiopiques » (Francis Falceto, Buda Musique) que les 5 "férenj" d'Akalé Wub...
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...