Tickets for the Night Fountains Show at Versailles
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- A perfect experience for kids - spark their imaginations
- A romantic atmosphere, perfect for spending more time with that special someone
Every Saturday evening during summer, a fairytale two hours and a half stroll in Château de Versailles’s magnificent gardens, magically illuminated, with all the fountains playing and a grand firework as crowning point.
The gardens are staged to dazzle even further. Groves and fountains are decorated with a thousand lights, surreal illuminations, and wonderful bubbles. The Sun King's music follows you all along your stroll. For one evening time comes to a standstill.
- Entrance ticket
- Roundtrip transportation
- Audio guide
- Reduced rate available for 6-17 (free from 0 to 5), students, invalidity card and 1 guide for invalidity card
Château de Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000 Versailles
Exchange your voucher the day of your visit at the ticket office tent located at the main entrance. RER train station: VERSAILLES RIVE GAUCHE STATION | Direction Versailles Rive Gauche Château. Last train to go to Paris at 11:55pm.
- Access security measures are currently reinforced. To avoid a long wait, you are advised to arrive before 7.45pm
- The ticket is not skip-the-line
All Saturdays from 16 June to 15 September 2018
The Grande Perspective opens from 8:35pm to 11:05pm and fountains play from 8:30pm to 10:45pm
Music from 8:35pm to 11:05pm
Groves opens and fountains play from 8:30pm to 10:40pm
Final fireworks from 10:50pm to 11:05pm
SÉRIEUX, ILS FONT LEUR CINEMA ! Où il est montré que Saint-Saëns, Honegger et Dutilleux laissèrent p...
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...