Tickets Musée du quai Branly – Jacques Chirac
- Access to the permanent and temporary exhibitions
- Discover a fantastic collection of indigenous art
- A journey in cultures of Africa, Asia, Oceania, and Americas
- Open ticket valid for 2 years
The permanent exhibition presents around 3,500 pieces divided into geographical areas: Oceania, Asia, Africa and the Americas. The exhibition is presented as a ‘circuit’ in a continuous manner, on either side of a central aisle conceived to resemble a river. Themed spaces or "boxes" punctuate the exhibition path to provide particular illumination of a specific region or type of work. The desire to present these rich and varied collections and the fragility of some works – which limits the duration for which they can be exhibited - lead to frequent museographic changes.
Below are the upcoming temporary exhibitions:
PAINTINGS FROM AFAR
30 January 2018 - 06 January 2019
Shedding light on the collection of paintings housed at the musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac. Some two hundred hitherto unseen works revealing the evolution of the Western perception of distant and not-so-distant populations, societies and territories over the centuries.
GHOSTS AND HELLS
The underworld in Asian art
10 April 2018 - 15 July 2018
The exhibition focuses its attention on Asian ghost stories, delving into the world of spirits, terror and fantastic creatures as it takes visitors on a journey to the edges of reality, through religious art, theatre, cinema, contemporary design and manga..
- Entrance ticket to the museum including permanent and temporary exhibitions
- Guided tour (8€ to pay on spot)
REDUCED PRICE FOR COLLECTIONS AND TEMPORARY EXHIBITIONS IN THE GARDEN GALLERY
- Holders of the Large Family Card
REDUCED PRICE FOR EXHIBITIONS IN THE GARDEN GALLERY
- European Union residents 18-25 years old
- Teachers, on presentation of the pass Education card
FREE ACCESS TO THE COLLECTIONS AND TEMPORARY EXHIBITIONS IN THE GARDEN GALLERY
- the first Sunday of each month for everyone
- holders of a quai Branly pass
- friends of the musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac
- those receiving social security benefits
- speakers from the RMN
- national, regional and auxiliary speakers and guide interpreters
- job seekers (with proof dating from less than 6 months)
- children under 18
- students at the Ecole du Louvre or enrolled in the musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac teaching programmes and residents of the Cité internationale des Arts
- those seriously injured during war, seriously injured civilians and veterans, disabled visitors plus carer (with proof of disability)
- journalists holding press cards
- members of ICOM, ICOMOS, IAA and AICA
- holders of the Culture Card, multipass card, Maison des artistes card and the professional card of the Paris and Ile-de-France regional tourism committee
FREE ACCESS TO THE COLLECTIONS ONLY (INCLUDING MEZZANINES EXHIBITIONS)
- 18-25 year olds resident in the European Union
- teachers, on presentation of the pass Education card
- members of learned societies
- holders of the musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac Researcher card
- holders of the Paris Museum Pass
These rates are available on presentation of relevant proof.
Musée du quai Branly – Jacques Chirac, 37 Quai Branly, 75007 Paris.
Present your ticket at the entrance of the Musée du quai Branly – Jacques Chirac. Metro stop: Alma-Marceau (line 9). RER C stop: Pont de l'Alma.
- Free admission on 23 and 24 June 2018
- Please check the upcoming temporary exhibitions
- This ticket is open and valid for 2 years
- Luggages included cabin luggage are not allowed in the museum
- Purses, small handbags and laptop bags will pass the security control
- The combined ticket gives access to the temporary exhibitions held in the mezzanines and the exhibitions held in the area called 'Galerie Jardin'
- Everyday except Monday
Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday: from 11.00am to 7.00pm
Thursday, Friday, Saturday: from 11.00am to 9.00pm
Closed on Monday, 25th December and 1st May
Free admission on 23 and 24 June 2018
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
C'est en écoutant les « Ethiopiques » (Francis Falceto, Buda Musique) que les 5 "férenj" d'Akalé Wub...
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...