Tickets Musée du quai Branly – Jacques Chirac
- Access to the permanent and temporary exhibitions
- Discover a fantastic collection of indigenous art
- A journey in cultures of Africa, Asia, Oceania, and Americas
The permanent exhibition presents around 3,500 pieces divided into geographical areas: Oceania, Asia, Africa and the Americas. The exhibition is presented as a ‘circuit’ in a continuous manner, on either side of a central aisle conceived to resemble a river. Themed spaces or "boxes" punctuate the exhibition path to provide particular illumination of a specific region or type of work. The desire to present these rich and varied collections and the fragility of some works – which limits the duration for which they can be exhibited - lead to frequent museographic changes.
Below are the upcoming temporary exhibitions:
FÉLIX FÉNÉON (1861-1944)
28 May 2019 - 29 September 2019
Anarchist, art critic, editor, gallery director and passionate collector... A two-part portrait of Félix Fénéon, an extraordinary individual and talent scout, presented at the Musée d’Orsay, the Musée de l’Orangerie and the musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac.
PARADISE PALACE - Paper funeral offerings in Taiwan
18 Jun 2019 - 27 Oct 2019
We have all dreamed of enjoying earthly pleasures again after death. That is the purpose of paper funeral items, burned to ensure the material comfort of the deceased in the afterlife. These ephemeral, realistic replicas with colourful details reflect consumer society but mostly illustrate the very ancient notion of mutual dependency between living people and their ancestors.
- Entrance ticket to the museum including permanent and temporary exhibitions
- Guided tour (8€ to pay on spot)
REDUCED PRICE FOR COLLECTIONS AND TEMPORARY EXHIBITIONS IN THE GARDEN GALLERY
- Holders of the Large Family Card
REDUCED PRICE FOR EXHIBITIONS IN THE GARDEN GALLERY
- European Union residents 18-25 years old
- Teachers, on presentation of the pass Education card
FREE ACCESS TO THE COLLECTIONS AND TEMPORARY EXHIBITIONS IN THE GARDEN GALLERY
- the first Sunday of each month for everyone
- holders of a quai Branly pass
- friends of the musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac
- those receiving social security benefits
- speakers from the RMN
- national, regional and auxiliary speakers and guide interpreters
- job seekers (with proof dating from less than 6 months)
- children under 18
- students at the Ecole du Louvre or enrolled in the musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac teaching programmes and residents of the Cité internationale des Arts
- those seriously injured during war, seriously injured civilians and veterans, disabled visitors plus carer (with proof of disability)
- journalists holding press cards
- members of ICOM, ICOMOS, IAA and AICA
- holders of the Culture Card, multipass card, Maison des artistes card and the professional card of the Paris and Ile-de-France regional tourism committee
FREE ACCESS TO THE COLLECTIONS ONLY (INCLUDING MEZZANINES EXHIBITIONS)
- 18-25 year olds resident in the European Union
- teachers, on presentation of the pass Education card
- members of learned societies
- holders of the musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac Researcher card
- holders of the Paris Museum Pass
These rates are available on presentation of relevant proof.
Musée du quai Branly – Jacques Chirac, 37 Quai Branly, 75007 Paris.
Present your ticket at the entrance of the Musée du quai Branly – Jacques Chirac. Metro stop: Alma-Marceau (line 9). RER C stop: Pont de l'Alma.
- Please check the upcoming temporary exhibitions
- This ticket is open and valid until march 2020
- Luggages included cabin luggage are not allowed in the museum
- Purses, small handbags and laptop bags will pass the security control
- The combined ticket gives access to the temporary exhibitions held in the mezzanines and the exhibitions held in the area called 'Galerie Jardin'
- Everyday except Monday
Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday: from 11.00am to 7.00pm
Thursday, Friday, Saturday: from 11.00am to 9.00pm
Closed on Monday, 25th December and 1st May
Free admission on 23 and 24 June 2018
FRANCIS BACON: BOOKS AND PAINTING 11 SEPTEMBRE 2019 - 20 JANVIER 2020 GALLERY 2The Centre Pompidou p...
What if you could meet more than 200 celebrities in one day? Want a tête à tête with Mbappé, Mozart ...
Found right in the heart of Paris, formerly a royal palace, the Louvre has become one of the world's...
From 5th July 2019 to 17th November 2019 Back Side / Fashion from BehindThe Musée Bourdelle presents...
Paris at your finger tips with this combo ticket giving you access to museums!The Paris Museum Pass ...
Come and explore the Yves Saint Laurent Museum while it is closed to the public. Enjoy the privilege...
Immerse yourself in a truly French art-de-vivre with an unique olfactory journey to the Fragonard Pe...
You think you know everything about chocolate? Visit Choco-Story Paris, the Chocolate Museum! Dive i...
Ask any Parisian for their favorite neighborhood and it won’t be long before you hear it: Le Marais!...
Enjoy a day trip in the Burgundy vineyards, visit the "Hospices de Beaune", and test one of the best...