Tour of the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame and cruise
- Discover Paris' most iconic sights by foot and by boat
- Explore the very best of the Louvre with skip-the line
- Explore the ancient island of Ile de la Cité and Notre Dame
- Cruise down the Seine and admire the city's sights from the water
As a major European capital, Paris is brimming with history. At the turn of every corner you are confronted with jewels from the past; elegant Haussmannian architecture, proud statues commemorating French glories, even an obelisk from ancient Egypt can be found in a popular square. Experiencing the most significant of Paris’ treasures in one day seems an overwhelming prospect, but you can do it. Our itinerary has been specially designed to include the sights that are simply unmissable, both from the land and the water, in just one day.
Begin your whirlwind tour at Paris’ most famous museum, the Louvre. We have selected the highlights from this vast collection – 35,000 pieces are currently on display – and crafted a curated route that ensures you see the very best of the exhibits in just one and a half hours. Sail past the crowds with our Skip the Line access and let your guide take you straight to instantly recognisable masterpieces such as the Winged Victory of Samothrace, the Venus de Milo, and of course, the Mona Lisa, and listen as they bring these iconic artworks to life with insightful and entertaining commentary. Your small group of 25 people or fewer will ensure you move swiftly from room to room, making the absolute most of your time while affording you the opportunity to ask your guide any questions you may have.
As your visit comes to an end, you’ll have some free time to let the anticipation build for your afternoon tour. The Louvre puts you in the perfect position to indulge in lunch in the Latin Quarter, famous for its bistros and lively atmosphere, or a stroll along the Left Bank, the bohemian heart of Paris and once home to luminaries such as Picasso and Hemingway.
Then, it’s time to meet your guide for your afternoon tour of the Ile de la Cité, the ancient island where the city of Paris was first founded and the seat of its most famous church, Notre Dame. Do as millions of Parisians have done before you and stand before this Gothic masterpiece, deciphering the visual morality tale engraved into its facade – with the help of your guide, of course – before entering and marvelling at original features such as the 13th century stained glass windows. Your expert guide will entertain you with the intriguing history of this Parisian icon, from her construction through surviving the French revolution, as well as pointing out the treasure she has guarded for many years.
Having explored Paris on foot, it’s now time to discover it from by boat! With your pre-booked ticket there’s no need to wait in any lines – board your evening cruise and float down the Seine, sailing under some of Paris’ most famous bridges and admiring the sights that crowd the river banks. Watch in awe as the Eiffel Tower comes into view and see it in a completely new perspective from the water, allowing you to capture the perfect photographic memory from your day in Paris.
- Guided visit of the Louvre
- Guided visit of Notre Dame & Ile de la Cité
- Boat cruise
- All entrance tickets and reservation fees
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Transfers between tours
- Children (4-14): reduced
- Children (0-3): free
Each visit has a different meeting point
Meet your guide 15 minutes before departure time. Each visit has a different meeting point:
Louvre tour: meet us at 10.30am at the Arc du Carrousel located in front of Louvre's pyramid. Metro: Palais Royal - Musée du Louvre (line 1, 7).
Notre-Dame tour: meet us at 2.00pm at the statue of Henri IV, in the middle of Pont Neuf. Metro: Pont Neuf or Cite (line 7, 4).
Seine Cruise: board at 6.00pm at Vedettes de Paris gate located at Pont Marie, 75004 Paris. Go down the stairs to reach the quay.
- We may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues.
- Extra measures restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. Please avoid large purses, bags, or backpacks
- This tour is not accessible to guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance
- This tour is not accessible to strollers or baby carriages on our group tours
- Entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women
- Skip the Line Access and careful planning limit our crowd exposure, but please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours.
- The duration of the tour will change to 8.75hrs from 1st April 2018.
The tour runs on Wednesday, Friday & Saturday
Morning Louvre Tour
Meeting Time: 10:15
Departure Time: 10:30
Afternoon Notre Dame Tour
Meeting Time: 13:45
Departure Time: 14:00
Note: There is free time between the tours
SÉRIEUX, ILS FONT LEUR CINEMA ! Où il est montré que Saint-Saëns, Honegger et Dutilleux laissèrent p...
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...