TRAVEL WIFI PARIS
- Get your own wifi network wherever you go in France
- Connect up to 10 devices at the same time
- Save money, no more roaming
Travel Wifi offers the easiest way to stay connected to the Internet while traveling in Paris, with the rental of Pocket Wifi, also known as "Mifi" or "Mobile Wi-Fi hotspot".
Smaller and lighter than a phone, carry it with you all day and you will get Wi-Fi everywhere you go. You will never be looking for a (bad) public Wi-Fi network anymore!
- Almost unlimited Internet connection*
- Up to 10 devices can connect to the Wi-Fi at the same time (tablets, smartphones, laptops)
- The battery life of the device is 8 hours in use
To collect your Pocket Wi-Fi, here are the 3 options:
- Get it delivered at your hotel front desk (or conciergerie)
- Get it delivered at your apartment or rental apartment
- You can also collect it at our office in Paris city centre: 9 rue aux Ours, 75003 Paris
At the end of your rental, you just use the prepaid envelope provided to return the equipment from any mailbox in Paris!
* being understood as an average of 3 Gb per day during the whole rental period, so 9 Gb for the 3 day-rental
- The Pocket Wi-Fi
- A charger with French adapter
- A userguide with detailed and illustrated instructions
- A protective case which includes everything inside
- A prepaid envelope to return everything from any mailbox in Paris, the last day of the rental
- If you request a delivery, we will make sure that the device is already at your hotel or your rental apartment at least 1 day prior to your arrival in Paris
- For hotel delivery, make sure to provide us the exact name of the hotel room reservation, otherwise the hotel might not accept the package and the delivery will be delayed.
- For apartment delivery, let us know all the details (building entrance code, name on the mailbox, phone number of the landlord)
Choose in the calendar the day to start your rental
With so much to see in Paris, this tour gathers some of the best perspectives on the city for a real...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Below the streets of Paris lurks an entire secret history of the city’s dead. On this unique storyte...
A Tour of Paris in an open-top coach is the ideal tour for a first-time visitor to Paris. Several de...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Explore Paris in complete freedom with a Batobus pass! Get around the city in a comfortable glassed-...
Enjoy Paris at its fullest with the PassLib' sightseeing package including unlimited transportation,...
Paris at your finger tips with this combo ticket giving you access to museums!The Paris Museum Pass ...
Being one of the world’s largest, most impressive art museums, one can get lost in the Louvre’s endl...
Join us for an afternoon spent exploring one of the most historic and fascinating parts of the city,...