Visit Giverny with audioguide, lunch and transfers included
- Visit Monet's home on your own to get a taste of his daily life
- Enjoy audioguided commentary in the gardens
- Visit the Museum of Impressionisms
- Lunch at Les Nymphéas restaurant
- Roundtrip transportation by coach from central Paris
Walk into the footsteps of Claude Monet at Giverny with this tour including transportation from Paris, entrance tickets and audioguide to Monet's gardens and house, admission to the Museum of Impressionisms and lunch at Les Nymphéas restaurant.
Get on board of our coach and make your way through Paris and the gorgeous landscapes of the Normandy countryside! Once arrived in Giverny (1.5-hour drive) You'll be escorted to the entrance of the estate and given your audioguide (outdoors only).
This residence nestled in the Giverny gardens is where the impressionist master lived for the last 40 years of his life. The inside of this two-story home boasts a magnificent decor. You can immerse yourself in Monet's world as you gaze upon the many paintings on display in the rooms of the house.
Then, walk through the gardens preserved in their original state and listen to the commentary on your audioguide. Stroll through the Clos Normand and its stunning paths and flower beds bursting with a thousand colors. Discover the water garden surrounded by majestic weeping willows and the Japanese bridge spanning the waterlily pond often immortalized in the artist's canvases.
At lunch, you'll head to the nearby restaurant Les Nymphéas and enjoy a traditional Norman meal.
Start the afternoon visiting the Museum of Impressionisms where you'll learn about the origins of the movement launched by Claude Monet, its different schools and its influence in the art world. You can also enjoy its garden as flower-packed as Monet's gardens with colorful beds, aromatic plants, rose bushes and a breathtaking poppy field.
At the end of the day, take time to walk through the village of Giverny and stop by the art galleries. At 3.30pm, you'll enjoy a a gourmet treat at an artisanal bakery located near the Sainte Radegonde Church and Monet's tomb.
Departure from Giverny around 5.15pm and back to Paris around 6.45pm.
- Admission to Monet's House
- Admission to the Museum of Impressionisms
- Lunch at Les Nymphéas restaurant between 12:00 and 2:00 pm
- Round trip transportation in an air conditioned coach from central Paris
- Gourmet snack after 3:30 pm
- Group coordinator
- Transfers to and from your accommodation
PARISCityVISION Agency, 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Meet us 15 minutes before departure of the tour at PARISCityVISION Agency located near the Louvre. Metro: Tuileries (line 1), Pyramides (line 7, 14).
- This is a self-guided tour of Giverny
- Audioguide available in Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish
- Audioguides cannot be used inside Monet's house
- Self-guided tour of the Museum of Impressionisms
From April to October
Monday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
Departure at 8.15am
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
C'est en écoutant les « Ethiopiques » (Francis Falceto, Buda Musique) que les 5 "férenj" d'Akalé Wub...
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...