Visit Versailles Palace with audiopen and interactive map
- Skip the long lines at the entrance with your scheduled entrance time
- Learn all about the Royal Family with your audiopen and interactive map
- Go around in the gardens and enter the spectacular Palace
- Discover the entire estate of Versailles at your own pace
Explore the entire estate of Versailles at your own pace with your audiopen and interactive map. Enter the somptuous Palace, walk around the gardens, see the massive fountains, take amazing pictures of your visit.
Choose the entrance time that better suits your schedule and make your own way to Versailles. Come see us at our office, located at the exit of the train station, 5 min walk from the Palace. Our hostesses will accompany you inside the Palace to skip the lines and provide you with an audiopen and an interactive map. Visit the entire estate of Versailles at your own pace: the somptuous Palace, the ornated appartments, the Hall of Mirrors, the gardens and also Marie Antoinette's Estate including Grand Trianon, Petit Trianon and the Queen's hamlet.
From April to October , if you’re visiting Versailles on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays, your ticket already includes the Musical Gardens or Fountain Show!
- Entrance to the estate of Versailles (Palace-Gardens-Trianon)
- Skip the line access
- Audiopen and map
- Transportation to Versailles
- Personal expenses
- Children under 5 years old: free entrance but MUST BE REGISTERED
- Child 6-17 years old: reduced fee
- Disabled persons get reduction
GUIDATOURS Agency, 10 Avenue du Général de Gaulle, 78000 Versailles
DO NOT go straight to the Palace of Versailles! Meet us at our office located on 10 Avenue du Général de Gaulle, Versailles - right next to the train station. RER C, stop station Gare de Versailles - Chateau Rive Gauche.
- A deposit of 20 euros is required for the audiopen
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking
- Baby strollers or baby backpack carriers with metallic structure are not allowed inside the Palace, only allowed in the gardens
- From April to October , if you’re visiting Versailles on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays, your ticket already includes the Musical Gardens or Fountain Show!
- April - October : Everyday except Mondays
10.30am, 11.00am, 11.30am, 12.00pm
- November - March : Everyday except Mondays
10.00am, 10.30am, 11.00am
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket that’s vali...
Gourmet food, unsurpassed wines, and a tradition of culinary passion are essential to the national c...
Roland Garros - PC: Semifinal pack: 6 & 7 june 07-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, Fra...
Roland Garros - PC: Final pack: 8 & 9 june 09-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, France ...
Roland Garros - PC: Quarter Final pack: 4 & 5 june 04-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris,...
Spend a day in Chantilly and discover the whole area with one ticket! The Domaine ticket gives acces...