Pattaya sea walking adventure
- Discover the art ofunderwater sea walking
- See fish and coral reefs under the crystal clear blue water!
- Head to Koh Larn beach for a tasty Thai lunch and afternoon swim
After a pick-up from your hotel, head to the sea with a speedboat in tow! First, we'll stop at a beach to pick up some more guests and enjoy a dip in the clear waters and white sand beaches. Then, head to the sea walking site, where our staff will give you instructions for your sea walking experience. You will wear a custom made helmet, so your head will stay dry during the walk. And don’t worry, you can breathe! The helmet will provide a constant air supply, so all you need you do is to just keep breathing as normal!
This is an unique and safe activity under the water. Enjoy a wonderful walk under the water, see fish, coral reefs and explore the underwater wildlife in the clear blue water. You can explore this amazing experience even if you are a not an experienced swimmer or diver!
After this, you will go to the beautiful Koh Larn for some tasty Thai lunch. Then, you can swim and relax at the beach, and around 3.00pm, we will transfer you back to your hotel.
- Transport during the tour by speedboat
- Sea walking
- All needed equipment
- Free CD with underwater pictures
- Beach chair, beach towel
- Koh Larn visit
- Full insurance
- Pick up and drop off
- Children 4-9 years of age may attend the tour, but they cannot do the sea walking
- Sea walking appropriate for people aged 10-75
- Don’t do this activity if you suffer from any disease or heart condition. Talk to a doctor before to be sure if you can go or not.
- Free pick up/drop off at Jomtein Beach area, Central Pattaya Area, North Pattaya area and South Pattaya Area. For other areas, there will be an extra charge of 300 THB/person which you can pay in cash to the driver at pick up
Pick up around 8.30am
The journey home needn't be stressful, and with fast-track service and VIP airport lounge access you...
Thailand lucked out on the nature front – not only are there the powdery beaches washed by crystal c...
Far-flung places where you can escape it all and picture-perfect coral reefs are the stars of this f...
A once-upon-a-time royal retreat, Ko Si Chang is a little-visited jewel just a short boat trip away ...
With its lush wooded hills encircled by white-sandy beaches, Koh Larn – or Coral Island – is have ju...
You'll be able to explore all of Thailand and the whole world in just a few hours at Mini Siam. It's...