Guided walking tour of Fremantle: convicts and colonials
- Learn about the fascinating people that shaped Fremantle - or 'Freo' for short!
- Uncover the stories of Fremantle’s maritime past, pioneering heroes, shady criminals, and famous jail breaks.
- See landmarks like the Roundhouse and Fremantle Prison
- Discover the local stories that make Freo what it is today - an awesome city to explore!
Break into Western Australia's capital on this Perth tour that includes many things, the most important being a local tradition of great importance and cultural significance: a free drink at the local pub!
This Fremantle walking tour is no boring history lesson, but rather takes a non-traditional route through Freo, discovering the factual, anecdotal, and downright fascinating, all as you wander Freo's vibrant cappuccino strip.
- Entry to Roundhouse
- A souvenir
- Children (6-11 years old): reduced price
- Children (0-5 years old): free
Fremantle Visitor Information Centre – Kings Square Fremantle WA 6160
- Once you receive your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We'll see you at the start point
- Every day
This tour will bring you through the world's most impressive coastline. Departing from Melbourne, yo...
Every evening at dusk the Little Penguins come home from the sea at Phillip Island. Experience the n...
Cruise along the Adelaide River for an unforgettable adventure!Observe these fearsome creatures in t...
Break into Western Australia's capital on this Perth tour that includes many things, the most import...
Australian Open - Evening: Men's Semi-Final - Evening 24-01-2019 Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia E-Tic...
These relaxed concerts take place on summer afternoons as the sun sets across Sydney Harbour, and la...