Guided walking tour of Perth: a city way out west
- Discover why Perth is a truly unique Australian city
- Hear stories of the iconic Perth pioneers from a local guide
- See the Swan River and beautiful surrounding gardens
- Walk the backstreets of Perth and uncover hidden gems
- Grab a drink (the first one is on us!) at a local bar and chat about Perth with the locals
Break into Western Australia's capital on this Perth tour that includes many things, the most important being a local tradition of great importance and cultural significance: a free drink at the local pub!
- Drink at Rosie O'Grady's
- Children (0-5 years old): free
- Children (6-11 years old): reduced price
Rosie O’Grady’s Bar, Milligan and James St, Northbridge
- Once you receive your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We'll see you at the start point
- Every day
Break into Western Australia's capital on this Perth tour that includes many things, the most import...
Come face-to-fin with giant sharks, stingrays and turtles in Australia's largest walk-through aquari...
This is your chance to to go behind the scenes and see what the Aquarium of Western Australia is rea...
Glide across the top of the 3 million litre tank in a glass bottom boat and see the best of Western ...
This combo ticket includes all-day entry to AQWA (the Aquarium of Western Australia) plus your choic...
Caversham Wildlife Park is a Western Australian family-owned and operated wildlife park in Perth. It...