A piece of paradise in the Indian Ocean just off the coast of Perth, Rottnest Island is a favorite day trip getaway due to its white-sand beaches, isolated turquoise bays, biking paths, and vehicle-free environment. Travel to the island on the high-speed ferry from Perth. Then spend your time on the island returning the same day by ferry. From peaceful pristine beaches, happy-go-lucky cute local wildlife to underwater wonderworlds filled with colorful fish and shipwrecks and rugged dramatic landscapes. Rottnest is perfect for families and solo travelers, a must-see destination for everyone when visiting WA, looking for quokkas and the resident wildlife.
Excursions & day trips
Rottnest Island same day return ferry from Perth
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Explore the Rottnest at your own pace from Perth
- Easy departure and return on the same day!
- Hangout with Rottnest Island's amazing wildlife
What to expect
- Rottnest Island Admission Fee
- Departure and return transfers by ferry to Rottnest Island
- Children (age 4-12)
- Infants (0-3): Free of charge
- Family (2 adults + 2 children)
2 Barrack St, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Please meet at the Rottnest Express terminal located on the Elizabeth Quay boat jetty terminal.
What to remember
- Please wear weather appropriate comfortable clothing and shoes
- Please bring sunglasses, plenty of water and a hat (especially during the summer months)
- Don't forget your camera!
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.