Montefalco Sagrantino wine tasting and lunch at Antonelli Winery
- Visit the historic Antonelli San Marco winery in Montefalco
- Taste four excellent wines, including Sagrantino di Montefalco DOCG
- Enjoy free-range cured meats and organic olive oil
- Experience a traditional lunch made with local products
Treat yourself to some of Italy’s finest wine and food at the family-run winery and farm of Antonelli San Marco, established in 1881 by Francesco Antonelli.
This 170 hectare estate in Montefalco is one of the oldest in this region famous for its DOCG wines. Filippo Antonelli has been at the helm since 1986 and is a passionate advocate for the viniculture of the area, having served as president of the Consorzio Tutela Vini Montefalco 1996-2006.
The Antonelli estate also has olive groves and a free-range pig breed used to create fantastic cured meats. Its wine varieties include Grechetto, Trebbiano and Sagrantino.
Start in the vineyards then pass through the cellar and the ageing room to the tasting area where you’ll experience four wines and a delicious lunch including:
- Local cheeses
- Farm-produced cured meats
- Roasted meat
- Home-made dessert
- Four wines, including Sagrantino di Montefalco Passito DOCG
Note: the tour requires a minimum of eight participants
- Winery and farm tour
- Wine tasting (4 wines)
- Local lunch
- Children (0-5): free
- Youth (6-10): reduced
- Student (11-15): reduced
Azienda Agricola Antonelli Località San Marco, 60 06036 MONTEFALCO (PG)
- Weather permitting, tasting and lunch could be outdoors
- Children under 18 years old are not allowed to drink alcohol
- This tour requires a minimum of 8 participants
Tour and tasting time:
Goretti winery has been handed down for generations making it a family-owned and -operated producer ...
Perugia is the capital of Umbria and one of the local hill towns, a city full of charm and history. ...
Discover more than 2,500 years of Italian history on a private, 3-hour walking tour of Orvieto. Admi...
With your guide, you will walk along Perugia's city walls dating from the Etruscan Age, get lost in ...
On this 2.5-hour private tour you'll walk through the picturesque city of Perugia with a dedicated g...
A "must do" when you visit Assisi is seeing the beautiful Basilica of St. Francis, built in the XIII...