Tickets and audio guides for the Spoleto Cathedral monumental complex
- With a single ticket, you'll get to visit the Cathedral, the Bell Tower, the Diocesan Museum and the Sant'Eufemia Basilica
- Admire the treasures and the main historic buildings of the city of Spoleto
- Take advantage of your audio guide included with the entrance fee
Visit the Spoleto Cathedral monumental complex: the Cathedral, the Bell Tower, the Diocesan Museum, and the Sant'Eufemia Basilica. Included in the price of the ticket is also the rental of an audio guide, which will accompany you on your discovery of the treasures and historic buildings of the city.
For the first time, you'll be able to look at Filippo Lippi's fresco cycle decorating the apse of the Duomo from above; afterwards, you'll climb to the top of the bell tower. Visit the cathedral houses, starting from the facade all the way to the floor and the various chapels. Discover several masterpieces, which tell of the different art styles and schools that followed one another over time, from the beginnings to the Romanesque, from the Renaissance to the Baroque, up to the Neoclassic. Furthermore, in the Chapel of the Relics you'll get the chance to lay your eyes on the precious autographed letter of St. Francis of Assisi to Friar Leo. This combination ticket also includes a visit to the Diocesan Museum and the Sant'Eufemia Basilica.
- Entrance to: Cathedral, Bell Tower, Basilica of Sant'Eufemia, Diocesan Museum
- Spirito dell'Arte tour with audioguide
- Child (0-6) and disabled with a helper: free of charge
- Youth (7-12): reduced
Via Aurelio Saffi 13, 06049 Spoleto PG
Show your voucher at Diocesan Museum and the Basilica of Sant'Eufemia to collect your audioguide.
- The audio guide is available in Italian, English, German, Spanish and French
Cathedral, Bell Tower, Basilica, Museum
- 1 April - 31 October
- From Monday to Saturday: 11.00am - 1.00pm / 2.00pm - 4.00pm
- Sunday: 12.30pm - 4.00pm
- 1 November - 31 March: closed
Basilica of Sant'Eufemia and the Diocesan Museum
- 1 April - 31 October
- Every day: 11.00am - 1.30pm / 2.30pm - 5.00pm
- 1 November - 31 March
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 11.00am - 5.00pm
- From Monday to Thursday: closed
- 1 March - 31 October 31
- From Monday to Saturday: 10.30am - 6.00pm
- Sundays and public holidays: 12.30pm - 6.00pm
- 1 November - 28 February
- From Monday to Saturday: 10.30am - 5.00pm
- Sundays and public holidays: 12.30pm - 5.00pm
Perugia, the city of sweet and savory culinary excellence! Home of the historic chocolate Perugina b...
In the Nineties, Todi was described as the most livable city in the world for its landscapes, for th...
Enjoy a visit to St. Peter’s in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tab...
A "must do" when you visit Assisi is seeing the beautiful Basilica of St. Francis, built in the XIII...
Enter the incredible mind of Leonardo da Vinci, a leading artist and intellectual of the Italian Ren...
Visit the Basilica of Santa Maria ad Martyres, better known as the Pantheon, and admire the beauty o...
On this 2.5-hour private tour you'll walk through the picturesque city of Perugia with a dedicated g...
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 2.5-hour guided t...
Glowing from the hills, embraced by a splendid natural park and fed by Lake Corbara, the wines of Te...
Learn how to cook perfect Umbrian dishes! Prepare soft and crispy focaccia, discover all the secrets...