- Discover the hidden gems of some of the most historic neighborhoods in the country
- Admire Isaiah Zagar’s beautiful one-of-a-kind mosaics at Magic Gardens
- Get to know the real South Philly from a local perspective
- Wander among the colourful stalls and enjoy the tastes of the shops, cafes, and restaurants at the world-famous Italian Market
Take on the diversity of Philly in the best way possible – local style! Begin your Philadelphia neighborhood tour on the ever-colorful South Street. Follow your local guide through the streets of the Bella Vista neighborhood for your first glimpse of some beautiful mosaics. We’ll swing by a historic deli, duck into a tempting bakery, and marvel at the sights, smells, and sounds of the famous Italian Market.
The market is the oldest and largest everyday open-air market in America, and you’ll soon understand why it is one of Philly’s must-see attractions.
Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens, which showcases the mosaic art of Isaiah Zagar. This amazing place includes a fully mosaicked indoor gallery and a massive outdoor labyrinthine mosaic structure. Here your guide will fill you in on the local tales of this area, giving you the opportunity to ask them any questions you may have about this classic Philly spot.
Take a peek into one of the country’s most historic neighborhoods, Queen Village, to soak in the character of this charming corner of Philadelphia. We finish the tour back on South Street for a chance to ask your local guide where you should eat, drink, and shop after the tour.
- Food samples
- Admission to the mosaic gallery
- Children (6-11 years old): reduced price
601 South 9th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19147
Corner of 9th & South Streets, outside New Image Art & Framing. 601 South 9th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Once you receive your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We'll see you at the start point
This tour is for those who believe that there's much more of Philadelphia to be explored than just t...
Tap into Philly's legendary beer scene on this adventure through Philly's bars, pubs, and microbrewe...
Join this Italian Market tour in Philadelphia for a dose of yummy Philly food at its very best.You’l...
A visit of Philly wouldn’t be complete without a trip to the highest panoramic observation deck in P...
Visit those unmissable Philly sights on this historical Philadelphia tour that ditches the guidebook...
Feed your mind as well as your belly on this Philadelphia city tour that bypasses the usual Philadel...