The American Revolution was dramatic, gritty, and full of uncertainty- an era of unparalleled political and social upheaval, even by today’s standards. Museum visitors are invited to explore this rich and complicated era and its connections to our world today. Located just steps away from Independence Hall, the Museum serves as a portal to the region’s many Revolutionary sites, sparking interest, providing context, and encouraging exploration.
Attractions & guided tours
Museum of the American Revolution Tickets
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 2 hours to 48 hours
Safety measures applied
SKIP THE LINE
Do this because
- Enjoy a two-day pass at the awesome Museum of the American Revolution
- Visit the family-friendly interactive discovery center where you can explore life in 18th-century America
- Wander the museum shop featuring unique gifts, books and artifacts
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Special exhibitions, when applicable
- Audio tours available in English and Spanish (with sanitized Museum-issued wand)
What's not included
- Food and drink
- Gift shop purchases
- Child (ages 0-5): free admission
- Youth (ages 6-17)
- Senior (ages 65+)
101 South 3rd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106
Corner of Third and Chestnut Streets
What to remember
- All tickets are for a specific date and time and are good for both that day and the following day
- Printed museum maps and guides available in English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin and Japanese
- Staff and visitors over the age of 5 will be required to wear a mask/face covering
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet between guests, individual family groups and staff will be enforced
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Museum of the American Revolution
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.