Phnom Penh's Past
- Explore Phnom Penh's recent tragic historyVisit to Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and Choueng Ek bone pagodaLearn the Cambodia of the past and present with a local guide
- Admission feeEnglish speaking guideFinger food or snacks
- Personal expensesTips
- Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled meeting time.
- The host will not be liable for any loss of valuable items carried by the clients.
What to wear:
- Conservative clothes
- Top that covers the shoulders
- Bottom that covers the knees and ankle
- No shorts for men or short skirt for women
- Closed shoes
What to bring:
- Bottled water
- Extra t-shirt
- Hat or cap
More than just a circus, Phare, The Cambodian Circus performers use theater, music, dance and modern...
Like a good blockbuster, this best-selling Siem Reap tour is entertaining, enthralling, and hard to ...
Sunset boat cruises aren't just for perfect Pacific Island paradises. Cambodia can also do a mean su...
Spend the day learning about Phnom Penh's past and present. Delve into the region's history; it's da...
Join us for a truly unique cultural experience, a 45-minute Angkor show that is the most authentic d...
The Siem Reap cooking class will begin at a temple ruin in the middle of the community. You will tak...