Complete your Grand Canyon getaway with this helicopter tour! Depart from the air terminal near Grand Canyon Village and over the Kaibab National Forest, going across the widest part of the South Rim. From above, you'll feast your eyes on the views from nearly a mile deep. Take in the stunning views as you glide over the majestic Colorado River towards the canyon's North Rim. You'll see rock formations like the Tower of Ra and Vishnu Schist on the journey back through the Dragon Corridor before landing.
North Canyon helicopter tour from Grand Canyon South Rim
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Dutch , Japanese
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy this narrated helicopter tour over the North and South Rims and see Dragon Corridor
- Look down at the Colorado River nearly one mile below
- Witness the incredible scenery from the Grand Canyon National Park from above
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 25 - 30 minute helicopter tour over the Grand Canyon
- Headset Narration
Papillon Heliport, 3568 Airport Rd., Grand Canyon Village, Arizona 86023
What to remember
- All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft
- Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Grand Canyon Helicopters
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.