This tour takes you to the top of the mountains to Newfound Gap where customers can stand in Tennessee and North Carolina. You can view the placard for the dedication site for the Great Smoky Mountain National Park. Check out scenic viewpoints and at the Sugarlands Visitor Center, you'll be filled in with park information. As you crest Newfound Gap, your guide will stop at the dedication site for the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. There you can take in a short section of the Appalachian Trail and straddle the state line between North Carolina and Tennessee. After that, you will head back down the mountain to Pigeon Forge. Once you get back to town, enjoy a thirty-minute ride on a forested four-wheel-drive adventure on private land.
Newfound Gap Smoky Mountains tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Panoramic views – a Photographer’s dream
- Learn about the Smokies in a whole new way to the 1-mile elevation
- Enjoy an exhilarating 4x4 adventure on private land
- Stand in Two States: Tennessee and North Carolina
- Pose for a picture on the Appalachian Trail
- Dedication Site for the Great Smoky Mountain National Park (official placard SMNPs)
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Certified Interpretive tour guide
What's not included
- Gratuity (recommended)
- Child (2-12)
2611 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863, USA
Meet at the Pink Adventure Tours office 20 minutes before tour departure time.
What to remember
- The booking minimum is two passengers
- Face mask required
- It is recommended to wear comfortable outdoor clothing with closed-toe shoes. You may want to bring a hat and switch to eyeglasses if you wear contacts (tours can be dusty and this can irritate your eyes if you wear contacts)
- Bring sunscreen, a camera, and a bottle for water
- A purse or standard-sized backpack are accepted, however, there is no storage space in our vehicles. Anything you bring needs to fit comfortably in your lap throughout the tour
- Dogs that are under 15 pounds as long as they are in a soft-sided carrier that can be held in the owner's lap for the duration of the tour
- Service animals are permitted on all of our tours
- Pink Jeep Tours offer car seats
- Pink Jeep Tours does not allow guests who are pregnant to participate in off-road experience at the end of the tours
- For tours conducted in open-air Jeeps they are equipped with canopies to shield you from the sun and there are blankets provided during colder weather. For tours conducted in the enclosed vehicles, usually used for longer day trips, there is air conditioning and heating
- Daily: See calendar
- Blackout dates: Christmas Day, Easter Sunday
Pink Adventure Tours Smoky Mountains
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.