Travel down Wears Valley Road, through the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, through Townsend, and then the latest section of Foothills Parkway. The first stop is along the Little River Gorge in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Then make your way to the Foothills Parkway, where you will stop at scenic overlooks for panoramic photo opportunities and to see some of the highest mountains in the Smokies. During the tour, your guide will fill you in on information about Flora, Fauna, Geology, and the history of the area. The tour then returns to Pigeon Forge.
Valleys and Views Smoky Mountains tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Immerse into the prettiest drive in America in an iconic Pink Jeep
- Narrated and guided, Pink Jeep drives and you enjoy the non-stop views
- 2 to 3 stops (Little River Gorge, Foothills Parkway)
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Certified Interpretive tour guide
What's not included
- Gratuity (recommended)
- Child (2-12)
2611 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863, USA
Meet at the Pink Adventure Tours office 20 minutes before tour departure time.
What to remember
- The booking minimum is two passengers
- Face mask required
- It is recommended to wear comfortable outdoor clothing with closed-toe shoes. You may want to bring a hat and switch to eyeglasses if you wear contacts (tours can be dusty and this can irritate your eyes if you wear contacts)
- Bring sunscreen, a camera, and a bottle for water
- A purse or standard-sized backpack are accepted, however, there is no storage space in our vehicles. Anything you bring needs to fit comfortably in your lap throughout the tour
- Dogs that are under 15 pounds as long as they are in a soft-sided carrier that can be held in the owner's lap for the duration of the tour
- Service animals are permitted on all of our tours
- Pink Jeep Tours offer car seats
- Pink Jeep Tours does not allow guests who are pregnant to participate in off-road experience at the end of the tours
- For tours conducted in open-air Jeeps they are equipped with canopies to shield you from the sun and there are blankets provided during colder weather. For tours conducted in the enclosed vehicles, usually used for longer day trips, there is air conditioning and heating
- Daily: See calendar
- Blackout dates: Christmas Day, Easter Sunday
Pink Adventure Tours Smoky Mountains
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.