Afternoon skip-the-line Leaning Tower with Square of Miracles tour
- Explore the Square of Miracles on a small-group 1-hour guided visit
- Access the Leaning Tower with skip-the-line priority access
- Visit the Cathedral inside and climb the Medieval city wall
Scattered on a green meadow surrounded by medieval walls, stands the monumental complex of the Cathedral of Pisa. Also known as Square of Miracles, the complex consists of Cathedral, Baptistery, Monumental Cemetery and Bell Tower, some of the highlights of the Italian Medieval architecture.
You'll meet your guide at the scheduled time at the fountain next to the Leaning Tower. Your guide will be holding a sign saying "Pisa Explorer". During the one hour long guided visit you'll learn all about the sacred area of the city of Pisa, you'll enter the Cathedral and get on top of the Medieval wall of the city for a spectacular view and a great photo opportunity. At the end of the visit, you'll climb the Tower with skip-the-line access.
- Local professional guide
- 1-hour extensive guided visit of the Square of Miracles
- Small group guaranteed
- Priority skip-the-line access to the Leaning Tower
- Pre-booked guaranteed access to the Cathedral
- Access to the Medieval city wall
- Transportation to meeting point
- Youth 8-11: reduced
- Children under 8 are not allowed into the Leaning Tower
Piazza della Stazione, 56125 Pisa PI
At the fountain next to the Leaning Tower - Fontana dei Putti. Your guide will be holding a sign saying Pisa Explorer.
- After the 1-hour guided visit, consider you'll need another 30-35 minutes to climb the Tower
- Before climbing the Tower with skip-the-line access, you'll need to deposit your bags, backpacks, camera containers and non-transparent water bottles at the locker room
- Children under 8 years of age are not allowed to climb. No elevator available, around 250 steps to climb
- The visit is not suitable for people with health problems
- No handrail along the spiral stairway
- Note: steps are pretty worn out
- Steps to the top of the Medieval city walls
- The tour is available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays afternoon
- Start times at 12:30pm - 02:00pm - 03:30pm - 05:00pm - 06:15pm
- The guided visit including entrances to the Cathedral and Medieval city walls lasts 1 hour, climbing the Leaning Tower needs an additional 30-35 minutes
Departs from Pisa to Florence where the tour starts. The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area ...
Departs in the morning from Pisa to discover Florence. Have free time to visit Florence on your own....
Departs in the morning from Pisa with our shuttle service. Once in Florence meet the tour leader and...
Enjoy a 2-hour guided walking tour of the city of Pisa, visit the Cathedral and then climb the Leani...
Book this 2.5-hour private tour to discover one of the most beautiful places in Tuscany, the mysteri...
The tour will start with a visit to a typical medieval village placed on the hill where you can admi...