Best of Pisa guided visit with Leaning Tower and Cathedral skip-the-line tickets
- Dicover Pisa on foot with an expert multilingual local guide
- Climb the celebrated Leaning Tower
- Visit of the Cathedral
- Discover the beautiful Piazza dei Miracoli
Join a guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli, where your expert guide will show you the square and its monuments, which are called “miracles” because of their incredible beauty and uniqueness.
You will be dazzled by this marvelous square which is dominated by the Cathedral, a model of the distinctive Pisa Romanesque architecture, the celebrated Leaning Tower, the round- shaped Baptistery surrounded by its suggestive columned arcades and its “Camposanto”, originally a cemetery, an extraordinary quadrangular cloister.
The commentary of your guide will be particularly focused on the Leaning Tower, one of the wonders of the world. You will be enthralled by the history and the leaning structure of the Tower which stirs the imagination of all visitors.
- Guided tour
- Admissions to the Cathedral and Leaning Tower
- Expert multilingual local guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Piazza Daniele Manin, 10, 56122 Pisa PI, Italy
Arco di Porta Nuova - Piazza Manin, Pisa
- We recommend that you wear comfortable walking shoes
- The Leaning Tower: the visit lasts about 30 minutes - no extension is allowed. Children under the age of 8 will not be admitted under any circumstances. Children between 8 and 12 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult and held by the hand at all times. Teenagers between 12 and 18 years of age are allowed on the Tower only if accompanied by a responsible adult
- In case of long queue, if you cannot visit the interior of the Cathedral, you will be offered a guided visit of Piazza dei Cavalieri
- This tour may be conducted in 2 languages
- Every day at 3.15pm
Departs from Pisa to Florence where the tour starts. The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area ...
Departs in the morning from Pisa to discover Florence. Have free time to visit Florence on your own....
Departs in the morning from Pisa with our shuttle service. Once in Florence meet the tour leader and...
Enjoy a 2-hour guided walking tour of the city of Pisa, visit the Cathedral and then climb the Leani...
Book this 2.5-hour private tour to discover one of the most beautiful places in Tuscany, the mysteri...
The tour will start with a visit to a typical medieval village placed on the hill where you can admi...