Combo Florence museums Academy and Uffizi tour from Pisa
- Step into two of the most famous museums in the world
- Visit the Uffizi Gallery and recognize world famous masterpieces
- See the David by Michelangelo in the Academy Gallery
- Take in the view of the art, the culture and the heritage of Florence
This is a great opportunity to see two of the most amazing museums in the world: the Uffizi Gallery and the Academy Gallery. Our expert guides will make you discover the masterpieces preserved in these museums, which are unmissable if you are coming to Florence.
At the Accademia Gallery you will immerse yourself in Michelangelo’s art and enjoy his most famous work, the statue of David, and other important masterpieces. The Uffizi Gallery is housed in the former “uffizi” or “offices” of the Medici Family. Your knowledgeable guide will tell you about the works of the greatest artists from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance: Cimabue, Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Titian, and many more. You will recognize original worldfamous paintings you have seen in books, magazines, and on TV closeups.
You will learn about the secrets of the artists’ craft, techniques and tools. Looking at the most famous artworks of the period, you will be able to understand why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance. Personalize your museum experience. There is no need to rush off at the end of the tour. You may stay inside the museum until closing time.
- Free train ticket from Pisa to Florence and from Florence to Pisa
- Entrance to the Uffizi Gallery Museum and visit with monolingual guide
- Entrance to the Accademia Gallery Museum and visit with monolingual guide
- Child 6-14: reduced
- Infant 0-5: free of charge
Via Ricasoli 58, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
- Accademia Tour: Accademia Gallery - Via Ricasoli 58/60 (reserved ticket entrance gate)
- Florence tour: Bar Agorà - Piazza San Lorenzo 13/R
- Uffizi Tour: Uffizi Gallery Museum, entrance gate number 3
- The train departure time will be provided via email together with the train tickets
- You will meet the guide directly at the meeting point in Florence that you have to reach on your own
- Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Around 9:00 am: train from Pisa Centrale to Florence Santa Maria Novella
- Meeting point Accademia tour: Accademia Gallery - Via Ricasoli, 58/60 (reserved ticket entrance gate)
- Departure time: 11:00 am (check-in closes 15min before departure)
- Meeting point Florence and Uffizi tour: Bar Agorà - Piazza San Lorenzo 13/R
- Departure time: 1:30 pm (check-in closes 15min before departure)
- Around 6:30 pm: train from Florence Santa Maria Novella to Pisa Centrale
Departs from Pisa to Florence where the tour starts. The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area ...
Departs in the morning from Pisa to discover Florence. Have free time to visit Florence on your own....
Departs in the morning from Pisa with our shuttle service. Once in Florence meet the tour leader and...
Enjoy a 2-hour guided walking tour of the city of Pisa, visit the Cathedral and then climb the Leani...
Enjoy a 2 hour guided walking tour of Pisa, exploring the major attractions but also getting to see ...
Book this 2.5-hour private tour to discover one of the most beautiful places in Tuscany, the mysteri...