Food and Wine tour in the Tuscan countryside from Pisa
- Take advantage of a comfortable pick-up directly from your hotel in Pisa
- Visit an organic wine local cellar
- Taste different kind of wine paired with local products
The tour will start with a visit to a typical medieval village placed on the hill where you can admire the life in the middle of a medieval charming countryside.
Then, you'll reach the cellar where the owner or a qualified guided, will introduce you inside the life of the farm and, during the visit, you will learn about all the secrets of Italian winemaking and it will be explained to you how red and white wine are produced here.
After the visit, you will have the opportunity to taste a selected range of wine paired with cheese, local sausages and salami, extra virgin olive oil with bread, bread baked in a wood oven, jams and more.
All the food paired with the wines is local; it’s all produced by little artisans from the famous Garfagnana Mountain or Terricciola area; where the traditions are still respected and well conserved.
The wines of this area are based on Sangiovese and Trebbiano Toscano of the red and white wines respectively.
The DOC covers an eclectic selection of wines made from two of the region's favourite grapes and a host of less 'Tuscan' varieties.
The food taste is also available for vegetarians and kids.
- Wine (red and white) and Olive Oil Tasting
- Discover the process of wine-making
- Transport by minivan with air-conditioning
- Child (3-11): reduced
- Infant (0-2): free of charge
From your Hotel/ Accommodation (central area) in Pisa. If your hotel is not on the pick-up list you will be directed to the closest available location.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.
- In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Free cancellation up to 14 days before departure
- Tuesday and Friday
- Pick-up or meeting point at 10.00am (exact pick up time will be given after booking)
Leave Florence behind and head to Pisa, the beautiful city known worldwide for its Leaning Tower and...
Departs from Pisa to Florence where the tour starts. The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area ...
Departs in the morning from Pisa to discover Florence. Have free time to visit Florence on your own....
Departs in the morning from Pisa with our shuttle service. Once in Florence meet the tour leader and...
Enjoy a 2-hour guided walking tour of the city of Pisa, visit the Cathedral and then climb the Leani...
Book this 2.5-hour private tour to discover one of the most beautiful places in Tuscany, the mysteri...