- Guided tour with a local multilingual and authorized guide
- Wine tasting with a local expert
- Discover Pisa Miracles' Square and the famous Leaning Tower
- Visit the interior of the Cathedral
Discover the Square of Miracles and taste the Tuscan flavours with this amazing tour that will show you the best of Pisa. With your local guide you will learn about the Cathedral, the Baptistery and the famous Leaning Tower. After about 1-hour of guided tour in the Square, you will have a wine tasting near to the Leaning Tower, where a local expert will explain you everything about the local wines. With this tour you will have the opportunity to skip the line and climb the Leaning Tower!
You can choose to enjoy the guided tour of Pisa with wine tasting which includes tickets to the Basilica. This tour will start at 12.00pm
You have the option to add the tickets for the Leaning Tower, in this case the meeting point is at the entrance of the Leaning Tower at 11.00am
- Guided tour
- Wine tasting with local expert
- Ticket for the Cathedral
- Ticket for the Leaning Tower (optional)
- Hotel pick-up / drop-off
Piazza Daniele Manin, 56126 Pisa PI
Meeting points vary according to the option purchased.
For the tour WITH the Leaning Tower: 11.00am at the entrance of the Leaning Tower.
For the tour WITHOUT the Leaning Tower: 12.00pm in front of the Arch of Porta Nuova in Piazza Manin
- Inside of the Cathedral shoulder and back must be cover
- Wine tasting is only for adults (+18)
- Children under 8 are not allowed into the Leaning Tower
- At the meeting point look for the "DiscoveryPisa" flag
- Running days: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- For the tour WITH the Leaning Tower: at 11.00am at the entrance of the Leaning Tower
- For the tour WITHOUT the Leaning Tower: at 12.00pm in front of the Arch of Porta Nuova in Piazza Manin
You’ve seen the pictures. Now you get the chance to go inside and climb the 294 steps to the top!Not...
Discover all the secrets, legends and hidden places of Pisa in a tour as you have never seen! We wou...
Fin dai tempi più antichi l’acqua termale che sgorga dalle profondità di San Giuliano Terme è stata ...
Enjoy a 2 hour guided walking tour of Pisa, exploring the major attractions but also getting to see ...
Book this 2.5-hour private tour to discover one of the most beautiful places in Tuscany, the mysteri...
The Pisa food and wine tour is a 4 hour long walking tour which will introduce you to the real city ...
It was the great Italian poet, Gabriele Dannunzio, who renamed the cathedral square of Pisa (where t...
Pisa food tour is a walking tour around the center of Pisa. The tourist is guided by a "Foodie", a l...
This Lucca tour is all about experiencing the city the real way, by becoming a local for a day! Ital...
Departs in the early morning from Pisa to explore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour of Porto...