Square of Miracles guided tour with Pisa Leaning Tower skip-the-line tickets (option)
- Guided tour with a local multilingual and authorized guide
- Skip the line to enter the Leaning Tower (option)
- Discover the Miracle Square and the famous Leaning Tower
- Visit the interior of the Cathedral
Discover the Miracle Square with this amazing tour that will show you the best of Pisa. With your local guide you will learn about the Cathedral, the Baptistery and the famous Leaning Tower. With this tour you will have the opportunity to skip the line and climb the Leaning Tower!
Your informative guide will take you to the Piazza dei Miracoli, discovering its monuments which are known as “miracles” because of their incredible beauty and uniqueness. Be dazzled by this marvelous square which is dominated by the Cathedral* where you will visit the interior, which is typical of the distinctive Pisa Romanesque architecture.
Admire the celebrated Leaning Tower, the round-shaped Baptistery surrounded by its suggestive columned arcades and its “Camposanto”, originally a cemetery, an extraordinary quadrangular cloister. The commentary of your guide will be particularly focused on the Leaning Tower, one of the wonders of the world. Be enthralled by the history and the leaning structure of the Tower which stirs the imagination of all visitors.
After about 1 hour of guided tour in the Square, you'll have the opportunity to climb the Leaning Tower.
- Leaning Tower skip-the-line ticket (optional)
- Guided tour with a multilingual local guide
- Ticket for the Cathedral
- Hotel pick-up or drop-off
- Child (0-7): free of charge
Piazza Manin Daniele, 6, 56122 Pisa PI, Italy
Arch of Porta Santa Maria
- The Leaning Tower tickets are optional
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. If you cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee
- Children under 8 are not allowed into the Leaning Tower
- Remember that all tourists have to go to the proper left-luggage office to hand in bags/luggage before starting the visit
- At 12.00pm tour in English
- At 02.45pm tour in Spanish
- Duration: 1-1.5h
Don't miss the chance to visit the most important monuments in Pisa with a single ticket!Climb the L...
Book this 2.5-hour private tour to discover one of the most beautiful places in Tuscany, the mysteri...
It was the great Italian poet, Gabriele Dannunzio, who renamed the cathedral square of Pisa (where t...
Pisa food tour is a walking tour around the center of Pisa. The tourist is guided by a "Foodie", a l...
Leave Florence behind and head to Pisa, the beautiful city known worldwide for its Leaning Tower and...
Discover Florence and Pisa in a half-day trip from Livorno.City Sightseeing coach transfer is perfec...
Private pick up at Livorno harbour with English speaking driver and luxury Mercedes vehicle. Your dr...
DueMani is founded in 2000, from an idea by Elena Celli and Luca D'Attoma on a hill with a scent of ...
Visit Lucca and Pisa with this low cost round-trip transfer from Livorno! Depart at 10.30am and arri...
Pisa is one of the most visited cities in Tuscany and it is famous for its Leaning Tower. The beauti...