The Leaning Tower of Pisa all inclusive skip-the-line tickets
- Take advantage of the combined ticket with Tower, Cathedral, Baptistery, Camposanto and the Sinopie Museum
- Climb the celebrated Leaning Tower and discover the Square of Miracles and its monuments
- Avoid queues and spend more time at the sites
- Free amendments and cancellations up to 48 hours in advance
Don't miss the chance to visit the most important monuments in Pisa with a single ticket!
Climb the Leaning Tower with this skip-the-line ticket, then visit the Cathedral, Baptistery, Camposanto and Sinopie Museum, which you can access when you want to, skipping the long lines at the entrances.
With this combo ticket, you’ll visit all of the monuments in the beautiful Square of Miracles, with the celebrated Tower, the Cathedral, the round- shaped Romanesque Baptistery, famous for its acoustics and Gothic dome, and its “Camposanto” (originally a cemetery), an extraordinary quadrangular cloister. You will also enter the Sinopie Museum, which houses the “sinopie”, the frescoes of the Camposanto.
- Skip-the-line access to the Tower of Pisa
- Entrance to the Cathedral
- Entrance to the Baptistery
- Entrance to the Camposanto
- Entrance to the Sinopie Museum
Piazza del Duomo, 56126 Pisa
- An agency commission will be applied to the price of each ticket, which allows you to receive the official ticket and go directly to the turnstiles, avoiding the lines in the ticket office.
- The time booked refers only to access to the Leaning Tower. You can access the Cathedral, Baptistery, Cemetery and Sinopie Museum at the time you prefer.
- Take your printed or digital voucher directly to the Tower entrance to collect your reserved ticket.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your scheduled entry time to account for security checks.
- Please leave all metal objects, bags, and containers of any size (including small camera cases) at the free cloakroom located in Piazza Duomo 21 (only 80 meters from the entrance).
- Security checks include a metal detector. Please put all metallic objects in the provided lockers before entering.
- For safety reasons, children under the age of 8 are not permitted to enter. Under-18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- This visit is not recommended for people with cardiovascular and muscular disorders.
- Open all year round, daily from 8.30am to sunset
- January, February and March 9.00am - 6.00pm | from April to September 9.00am - 8.00pm | October, from 25th December to 6th January 9.00am - 7.00pm | November and December 9.00am - 6.00pm
- 14 June-15 September night opening hours: 8.30pm-11.00pm
- Closed: 1 January and 25 December
- Last entrance is 30 minutes before closing time
- The Cathedral may experience unexpected closures due to religious services, funerals or extraordinary events
- Camposanto: from 17 June to 31 August, special hours of operation, open until 10.00pm. Free admission 1 and 2 November
Leave Florence behind and head to Pisa, the beautiful city known worldwide for its Leaning Tower and...
Departs from Pisa to Florence where the tour starts. The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area ...
Departs in the morning from Pisa to discover Florence. Have free time to visit Florence on your own....
Departs in the morning from Pisa with our shuttle service. Once in Florence meet the tour leader and...
Enjoy a 2 hour guided walking tour of the city of Pisa and then climb the Leaning Tower with guarant...
Book this 2.5-hour private tour to discover one of the most beautiful places in Tuscany, the mysteri...