- Visit the heart of Florence with an expert guide and learn its history
- Walk over Ponte Vecchio, through the Uffizi courtyard and see the Duomo Baptistery (exterior)
- Immerse yourself in the heart of the Renaissance
- Take in the view of some of the most famous monuments in the world
Departs in the morning from Pisa with our shuttle service. Once in Florence meet the guide and start the tour. Get an introduction to the art, architecture, and history of Florence on a guided walk. Your professional guide will take you to see the main monuments and landmarks as you learn about the history of the city from Roman times through the Renaissance.
Have you ever wondered why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance? An excellent and complete introductory tour dedicated to those who want to know all the facts and secrets of two thousand years of Florentine history, from the city’s Roman origins to a 15th century palace, from the Ponte Vecchio, through the famous Uffizi courtyard, to the amazing Brunelleschi’s Dome which overlooks the Baptistery’s golden “Gates of Paradise”. Allow yourself a close encounter with this fascinating city, understanding and appreciating the background and context, its importance in history, thanks to the professionalism of our expert guides.
At the end of the tour have free time to discover Florence on your own.
At the evening our driver will bring you back to Pisa.
- Free shuttle service from/to Pisa
- Guided walking tour of Florence with monolingual guide
- Free time in Florence
- Child 0-14: free of charge
Schedule of the tour:
- 09:30 am: free shuttle from Pisa Piazza del Duomo, 7 (Tourist Office) to Florence train Station
- 10:30 am: Arrival in Florence and free time
- 12:00 pm or 6:00 pm: departure of the tour from My Tour Office in Florence, Via Martelli, 33RED (check in closes 15 min. before departure).
- 1:30 pm or 7:30 pm: The tour ends and free time to visit the city on your own
- 8.30 pm:free shuttle service to go back to Pisa. (Shuttle meeting point: Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy with the green cross)
- 9:30pm: Arrival in Pisa, Piazza del Duomo
Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
Every day at 9.30am
Deixe Florença para trás e faça uma visita a Pisa,a bela cidade mundialmente conhecida pela sua Torr...
A vila de San Gimignano, a área de Chianti e a cidade medieval de Siena estão localizadas no coração...
Visite a bela região do Chianti conosco e mergulhe na pitoresca paisagem toscana que você sempre ima...
Visite a Galeria Accademia com os nossos guias. Mergulhe na arte de Michelangelo e aproveite seu tra...
A família Savini sempre esteve envolvida no negócio de trufas na Toscana, uma paixão que foi transmi...
Reserve este tour privado de 2,5 horas para descobrir um dos lugares mais bonitos da Toscana, a mist...