Electric Tuk Tuk tour of Pointe-à-Pitre
- Pass by the must-see sights of the city
- Taste local and exotic flavors
- Dinner included in the tour by night
Make yourself comfortable aboard the electric tuk-tuk and let yourself be surprised by the must-see sights of the city center of Pointe-à-Pitre!
As a couple, with family or friends, let yourself be tempted by the charm of our guided tours in Tuk Tuk. A private driver will be happy to make you discover safely the most beautiful treasures of our beautiful Guadeloupe. A unique experience that combines anecdotes, historical facts, good plans and conviviality. More than 11 monuments, squares, museums and Creole houses of interest. Wrap up the tour with a tasting of local and exotic flavors!
Dare this night tour of the historic and cultural heart of Pointe à Pitre and an immersion in traditional culinary flavors. The tour starts from the restaurant "An Chodyè la", followed guided tour of the monuments, cultural and historical places of the city (45 minutes). Back to the restaurant for dinner (included). Real immersion in a warm, traditional Creole house (Creole specialties soups: lambi, calalou, congo soup, ouassous-giromon, beef soup, tripe soup ...).
- Guided tour of the streets of Pointe-à-Pitre
- Discoveries of historic places such as La Place de la Victoire
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Spice Market, Rue Frébault, Pointe-à-Pitre
The tour by day starts at 9.00 from the Spice Market. The tour by night at 6.00pm starts from The tour starts from the restaurant "An Chodyè la", 59 rue Gilbert de Chabertrand. Meet us 10 minutes before departure time of the tour.
- A maximum of 6 adults per booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- The tour by night (6.00pm) includes dinner
- Every day
Departure at 9.00am or 6.00pm
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
You'll meet your guide in the early morning at the Bergevin Port in Pointe-à-Pitre to reach Marie-Ga...
Ride a horse through the Guadeloupe countryside on a trail ride and explore a scenic landscape with ...
Experience vast open spaces and pure freedom with the SeaBob! One SeaBob session lasts from 10 to 50...
The tour starts in a rum distillery in Sainte-Rose where you'll learn about the story of rum and its...
The baby of the Balearics, Formentera is a world away from the other islands. It's like the tourist ...