The sightseeing tour of Pokhara city includes visit of Bindhayabasini Temple dedicated to the Goddess Durga, Seti Gorge, Mahendra Cave, David Falls (also known as Devi’s Fall), followed by Gupteswor Cave. End the tour with a visit to the International Mountain Museum learning all about the summits. Here you can find collections dedicated to the flora and fauna of the Himalayas as well as exhibits documenting mountain cultures and their ways of life, the local environment, and mountaineering history. The museum also has a restaurant, landscaped gardens, and a climbing wall. Cap off the visit at the viewing platform from where you can contemplate the three 8,000-metre-plus peaks of the Annapurna range.
What to expect
Ask a question
Half-day Pokhara sightseeing tour
Duration: 4 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Take in the view of the 8,000-meter-plus peaks of the Annapurna range
- Enjoy a visit to the International Mountain Museum
- Visit the Bindhayabasini Temple dedicated to the Goddess Durga
What to expect
- Round-trip transportation
- Entrance fees
- English speaking local guide
What's not included
Children (6-12): Reduced
Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please note that this tour is available for a maximum of 7 people
- Over 13 years must purchase an adult ticket
- Unfortunately, children under the age of 6 are unable to participate in this tour
- This tour requires a lot of walking so comfortable shoes and clothing are suggested
- Please bring your own water bottles, sunglasses and caps
- The tour departs at 9.00am
Le Passage to India Tours and Travels Private Limited
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins.