You will leave around 4am for a 30-minute drive from Pokhara to the centre of attraction at Sarangkot Viewpoint which lies 1600 meters above sea level, offering panoramic mountain views. This place is crowded with tourists at dawn (and dusk as well) and is among the most recommended activity while in Pokhara. The interplay of lustrous shades of lilac, celestial golden and orange creates a mesmerizing view during sunrise (and sunset) making one feel captivated. The majestic Himalayas can be looked at closely from here and is a once in a lifetime opportunity to see the sun rise (and set) in the Himalayan ranges.
What to expect
Ask a question
Day trips & excursions
Sunrise visit to the viewpoint in Sarangkot
Duration: 2 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Enjoy a mesmerizing sunrise view of the Himalayas
- The center attraction of Pokhara
- A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity
What to expect
- Round-trip transportation
- Entrance fees
- English speaking local guide
What's not included
Children (6-12): Reduced
Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please note that this tour is available for a maximum of 7 people
- Over 13 years must purchase an adult ticket
- Unfortunately, children under the age of 6 are unable to participate in this tour
- The tour departs at 4.00am
Le Passage to India Tours and Travels Private Limited
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 3 дні before the activity begins.