Skip-the-line tickets with optional guided visit for the Ruins of Pompeii
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Admire the ruins of the city covered by the eruption of Vesuvio
- Discover the incredible, perfectly preserved paintings
- Choose between entrance tickets or a guided visit for the full experience!
Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997, Pompeii undoubtedly tells a fascinating chapter in the history of Ancient Rome. Here time stopped in 79 CE, when the eruption of the nearby volcano Vesuvius covered the city, the buildings, the streets and its inhabitants.
Discover how people lived in ancient Rome in the first century and visit the monumental buildings and houses where you can still admire the walls decorated with incredible mosaics and paintings. You can also visit the forum, the center of political and social life in the city, and where plaster casts of the victims are exposed along with everyday objects.
- Entrance to the Ruins of Pompeii
- Guided visit to the Ruins of Pompeii (if selected)
Free (with pre-sale fee)
- Children under 18 years of age
- Teachers of Italian nationality with a fixed-term contract (with valid ID)
- Students in the EU in a university course, specialization, or graduate program in the following fields: architecture, conservation of cultural arts, education, art history, or literature and philosophy with focus on art history or archaeology
- Tour guides and tour interpreters from the EU
- Employees of the Ministero for Beni Culturali
- Members of ICOM
- National or internationally registered journalists (with valid ID)
- Those with disabilities and their carers
- EU citizens from 18 to 24 years of age (included), with valid ID
- Children under 18 years of age
- EU citizens from 18 to 24 years of age
Via Villa dei Misteri, 3, 80045 Pompei NA, Italia
Ruins of Pompeii
- It is not permitted to bring bags, backpacks, suitcases or briefcases larger than 30 x 30 x 15 cm into the site. You may leave them at the bag check at the Porta Marina Superiore entrance free of charge.
- The first Sunday of the month, entrance to the site is free (visitors can be capped if there are too many to let in at once)
- In the case that the minimim number of partecipants for the guided tour is not met, you will be offered another date for the tour or a full refund.
- The entrance tickets can be cancelled up to 2 hours before entrance time.
You can access the site when you desire during the opening hours:
- From April to October: 9.00am to 7.30pm (last entrance at 6.00pm)
- From November to March: 9.00am to 5.00pm (last entrance at 3.30pm)
- Every Saturday and Sunday from 1 April to 29 October: 8.30am to 7.30pm
- Guided visit in English, Spanish, French and Italian: every day at 10.00am
Seeing Pompeii on your own can be difficult and baffling. That’s why our tour has been designed to b...
Less busy and smaller than Pompeii, Herculaneum is considered by many to be a better preserved examp...
Le Catacombe di San Gennaro sono disposte su due livelli non sovrapposti, entrambi caratterizzati da...
Un itinerario lungo un miglio, alla scoperta dei tesori nascosti del Rione Sanità.Percorrere il Migl...
Sotto la Basilica di Santa Maria della Sanità, centro nevralgico del Rione, sorge quello che era il ...
Explore Naples with a 24-hour ticket valid for up to 2 routes on this panoramic hop-on hop-off sight...
Discover the city of Naples and its wonders during this walking tour that will take you to the histo...
During the tour, you will visit the beautiful island of Capri by boat and have the chance to enter t...
Enjoy vivid two-hour walking tours of both Pompeii and Herculaneum with a private guide and transpor...
Meet your guide in the beautiful Piazza Duomo in Amalfi and, walking through the main street of the ...