Columbia Gorge waterfalls and wine tour
- Feel the spray of the 620-ft-tall Multnomah Falls from the Benson Bridge
- Learn about the lava flows and colossal floods that shaped this breathtaking area and fostered its agricultural abundance
- Taste some of Oregon’s best varietals at two boutique wineries with cheese and charcuterie boards in the Hood River Area (tastings included)
Set out to experience two of the greatest attractions of the Pacific Northwest – the Columbia Gorge Waterfalls and Oregon wines! Hear the amazing narratives that lie beneath the scenic beauty, as you admire the basalt cliffs, lofty waterfalls, and placid vineyards and orchards that define the area.
Begin your afternoon along the mighty Columbia River, watching for bald eagles and ospreys, as you make your way to the verdant forests of “Waterfall Alley.” Your guide will provide a naturalist perspective on the mossy environment as you meander around some of the 70 waterfalls that drape the region’s cliffs.
As you continue east, the wet forests of the coastal Pacific Northwest give way to Garry Oak, Ponderosa Pines, and other more arid vegetation, creating prime conditions for grapes.
Spend the rest of the day exploring the fertile basin around Hood River, where you’ll taste boutique wines found only in Oregon. Learn how the forces that shaped this incredible landscape have also crafted the wine in your glass, creating a terroir unique to this secluded paradise!
- Personally guided tour led by expert naturalists in English
- Entry fees and equipment included
- Transportation in luxurious Mercedes Sprinter Vans or SUVs
- French-press coffee, tea, and breakfast pastries
- Snacks, refreshments, and water
Please call Evergreen Escapes at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pick-up location and time.
- You must contact the tour operator to schedule pick-up location and time
- Minimum age on tours is 10 years old
- All tours are personally guided and conducted in English
- Prices and availability are subject to change
- Please check calendar for available times and dates
- Tour is not available New Year’s Day, 22 Nov 2018 or Christmas Day
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
A Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with 14 stops at Portland’s attractions. With an all day or two day pass, enjo...
Combination price includes the Falls & Gorge Tour and a two day Big Pink Hop-On, Hop-Off Pass. Explo...
Get out of downtown and into the eclectic neighborhoods and leafy parks where Portland truly shines!...
Enjoy a three-course dinner with perfectly paired cocktails on an exclusive VIP tour of the Las Vega...
The City of New Orleans Riverboat will carry you in style down the Mississippi past the site of the ...