Hop-on hop-off Big Pink Trolley tour - one day pass
- A day pass to enjoy Portland at your own pace
- Take as much time as you wish to see the best Portland has to offer
- Expertly-narrated 1 hour and 30 minute tour
- See natural beauty of Washington Park and the West Hills, Willamette River and Waterfront Park
A Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with 14 stops at Portland’s attractions. With an all day or two day pass, enjoy the 85 minute narrated tour or hop off and on at the attractions of your choice, taking as much time as you wish to see the best Portland has to offer.
Portland is a city of contrasts, a lively city center surrounded by natural beauty, from Washington Park and the West Hills to the Willamette River and Waterfront Park.
See all the many and varied attractions the "Rose City" has to offer onboard the Big Pink Sightseeing Trolley Tour. This expertly-narrated 1 hour and 30 minute tour is an excellent way to experience our city at your own pace with 14 carefully chosen stops where you can hop off to spend time and reboard later. With service at every stop at 60-minute intervals you can spend the day exploring all the highlights of Portland. From Pioneer Square to Portland’s world famous Rose Gardens and from Shopping Districts to the arts and museums, it’s available for you with the all-day pass.
Or choose the optional two-day ticket if you are spending more time in Portland. In addition to being a great way to see Portland at your own pace, a portion of your ticket price goes to support the Breast Cancer Awareness and Research.
Join us for a memorable experience for all ages as you see our city and choose the attractions you will most enjoy.
Schedule of Stops:
- Pioneer Square
- South Park
- Washington Park with the International Rose Test Garden
- Oregon Zoo and World Forestry Center
- Hoyt Arboretum
- Japanese Garden
- 23rd Ave.
- Shopping District
- Pearl District/ 13th Ave NW
- Powell’s Books/Pearl District
- Chinese Garden/Oregon Convention Center via MAX
- Old Town
- Rail Museum
- One day Hop-On, Hop-Off ticket (option for 2 day also offered)
- Narrated tour with 14 stops
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Youth 6-12 years old: reduced
- Child 0-5 years old: free
- We do not pick up at the hotels.
- Our easy to find primary boarding location is in the center of downtown Portland on Pioneer Courthouse Square at 780 SW Broadway, near the corner of SW Broadway and SW Yamhill. Exchange your voucher for your one day or two day pass and a current time schedule at our Gray Line / Big Pink Sightseeing ticket booth on Pioneer Courthouse Square.
- After exchanging your voucher, the trolleys board across the street from our ticket booth in front of Nordstrom's. If you would like to board at one of the en-route stops, see the schedule below.
- Our ticket booth and primary boarding location is in the center of downtown Portland on Pioneer Courthouse Square at 780 SW Broadway, near the corner of SW Broadway and SW Yamhill.
- After exchanging your voucher, the trolleys board across the street from our ticket booth in front of Nordstrom's. If you would like to board at one of the en-route stops see the schedule below. We do not pick up at the hotels
- If you choose to get off at Stop 3 or 4, entrance to the International Rose Test Garden and the Hoyt Arboretum is free.
- Entrance to the Japanese Garden, the Chinese Garden, the zoo and that various museums can be purchased at each of those attractions.
Set out to experience two of the greatest attractions of the Pacific Northwest – the Columbia Gorge ...
Get out of downtown and into the eclectic neighborhoods and leafy parks where Portland truly shines!...
Combination price includes the Falls & Gorge Tour and a two day Big Pink Hop-On, Hop-Off Pass. Explo...
Sail along New York Harbor aboard the grand and elegant America 2.0. Admire the city lights and enjo...
Wind Dancer Ascend out of Las Vegas and fly over the iconic Hoover Dam, one of America’s national tr...
Embark on a two-day trip to Miami's world-renowned South Beach, and explore all the wonderful things...
The fabulous Villa Vizcaya is one of Miami's National Historic Landmarks and a window into the past ...
Travel through three centuries of history, legends and romance with a professional guide. On this to...
For six straight decades, only one unstoppable force has flat-out dominated popular culture — breaki...
This guided, walking tour of lower Manhattan is unlike any other you've experienced before. You'll b...