Throughout the formation of the Cascade Mountain Range, lava and other pyroclastic matter streamed west from what would be the Cascades to the Pacific Ocean, producing a thick layer of basalt rock that covered Western Oregon. About 15,000 years ago during the Pleistocene Ice Age, water from the Lake Missoula Flood formed Columbia River Gorge as hundreds of cubic miles of water, ice, rock and mud swiftly made its way from present-day Montana to the Pacific Ocean. Experience the gorgeousness of the canyon walls and rock formations, waterfalls and vistas. The guides will show you to the Gorge, while providing a narrative of the landscape and its history. Your tour will guide you along the Historic Columbia River National Scenic Byway, where some stops include, Portland Women’s Forum, Crown Point Vista House, Latourell Falls, Multnomah Falls, and Shepperd’s Dell.
Day trips & excursions
Multnomah Falls and Gorge Waterfalls tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours 45 minutes
Do this because
- See the views of the waterfalls and the Columbia River Gorge
- Learn about the land and the region’s culture
What to expect
- Pickup and drop off
- Tour guide
- All applicable fees
- Child (0 - 12)
Select Downtown Portland hotels. Click here for a list of many hotels there is pick up at.
What to remember
- Tours require 4 a person minimum for confirmation. Please contact America’s Hub World Tours for the current status of tour
- No smoking in vehicles
- No alcohol drinking in vehicles
- America's Hub World Tours is not responsible for articles left in vehicles
- There will be no reimbursements, full or partial, for inclement weather experienced during any service provided. It is the responsibility of the guests to be prepared for predicted weather and dress accordingly
- Daily: 9.00am, 2.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 7 days before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 3 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.