Portland’s Eastside craft breweries bike tour
- Grab a drink and get to grips with Portland’s craft brewing culture
- Taste and try more than a dozen styles of locally brewed beer
- Get to know Portland's backstreets as you bike from brewery to brewery
- Learn the history and culture behind the city's craft beer scene
This fantastic craft beer tour is the perfect way to see a new side of Portland. Grab your bike (and helmet, of course) and take to the backstreets as you make your way from craft brewery to craft brewery to taste and learn the secrets of this constantly changing scene. From Portland's classic IPA to modern brews to stouts, this tour has something for every taste.
You will learn why Portland is the perfect place to enjoy a cold one, from the history, the creativity and the fantastic ingredients. You'll not only try the beers, but also learn about the brewing process from the master brewers and your guide, who will give what to look out for, recommendations and generally a really great time. Time for you to raise a glass and get on your bike!
- Local English-speaking guide
- Beer samples at each brewery
- Snacks at one brewery
- Bicycle and helmet hire
- Tips or gratuities for your guide
1210 SE 7th Avenue, Portland, OR 97214
The tour departs from 1210 SE 7th Avenue, at the Around Portland Tours bike shop at 3.00pm. The tour will also return here at around 6.30pm.
- Please wear comfortable clothing for riding a bike
- Rain is possible, either bring your own waterproof or if not, ponchos will be available
- If you have any further questions, please contact the tour provider on your voucher
- The cycle is between seven to nine miles (11 to 15 km) with very moderate hills
- You have to be over 21 years to take part in this tour. Please bring valid government issue ID (passport or driver's license)
- This tour departs everyday other than Monday
- The tour takes around 3.5 hours
A Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with 14 stops at Portland’s attractions. With an all day or two day pass, enjo...
Get out of downtown and into the eclectic neighborhoods and leafy parks where Portland truly shines!...
Set out to experience two of the greatest attractions of the Pacific Northwest – the Columbia Gorge ...
Throughout the formation of the Cascade Mountain Range, lava and other pyroclastic matter streamed w...
Don't miss out on beach time while at the Oregon Coast which is graced with extraordinary vistas, cl...
Your day will start at amazing waterfalls and move east through the Columbia River Gorge. This area ...