Arouca and Paiva walkway - Private tour
- Admire Arouca’s Geopark and its amazing geologic heritage
- Enjoy unique scenery
The Arouca region is classified as a UNESCO World Geopark, are the 41 Geosites to find out where we highlight Parideiras stones and the giant trilobites. There are other points of interest such as heritage and gastronomy.
- Walkway River Paiva
- Canelas: Trilobites Museum
- Arouca: Convent, Regional Confectionery
- Serra da Freita: Detrelo da Malhada viewpoint, S. Pedro Velho viewpoint, Parideiras stones, Frecha da Mizarela
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entrance costs at the places to visit
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private tour
- This tour is available in English, French, Spanish or Portuguese
- Minimum of 2 participants
- The itinerary can be modified depending on the client's needs
- Day trip from Porto
- Daily at 8.00am
Guided tour through Oporto, Capital of the North of Portugal and UNESCO World Heritage. Everything i...
This charming and unique region in the North of Portugal is defined by having been the first demarca...
Relax and enjoy Portugal's lush and green landscape of mountains, valleys and rivers. This unique to...
This tour allows you to take all the time you need to truly feel the energy at this place that is so...
With a single ticket you can enjoy an unforgettable experience: 2 tours in a panoramic bus, a ride o...
The Douro Wine Region, or the Douro Region is the oldest demarcated wine region in the world, being ...