Day trip in Braga and Guimarães
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
Departing from your hotel in Porto, you will start your day in the medieval city of Guimarães, one of the most important Portuguese historical cities. You will stroll in the narrow streets of the historic center which is considered Cultural Heritage. You will then visit the majestic and former residence of the first Dukes of Braganza. The next stop will be Braga, called also the "the Portuguese Rome", due to its many churches, squares and Baroque architecture. Braga, a city full of traditions and cultures, will amaze you with its important sanctuaries: Sanctuary of Our Lady of Sameiro and Bom Jesus de Braga.
- 11.00am Visit the Guimarães Castel
- 12:00pm Visit of Sanctuary of Our Lady of Sameiro
- 1.00pm Lunch (Included)
- 3.00pm Visit of Bom Jesus de Braga
- 5.00pm Visit the historic center and cathedral of Braga
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Driver guide
- Tips (optional)
- Child (0-6): free
- Youth (6-18): reduced
- Senior (over 65) : reduced
Pick-up at your hotel or accommodation in Porto
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You need to indicate the details of your hotel at the moment of booking
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The activity is free only for children of 0-6 years old
Relax and enjoy Portugal's lush and green landscape of mountains, valleys and rivers. This unique to...
During this day tour, you will discover two of the oldest cities in Portugal. You will start in Guim...
With the Yellow City Cruises ticket, which is valid for 2 days, you can get to know the best of Port...
Take part in this full-day tour to visit Aveiro and Coimbra. After the pick up from your hotel in Po...
Discover the charming Aveiro, called also "Portugal's Venice", is known for the beauty of its extens...
Guimarães, a city of medieval origin known as the "Cradle of the Nation", was classified in 2001 as ...
Two sightseeing tours of Oporto, Matosinhos and Vila Nova de Gaia. Your ticket is valid for 1 or 2 d...
The tour will start with a visit to Portugal´s birthplace as a nation - Guimarães. The city has pres...
You'll head towards the discovery of the heritage, starting our tour in the city of Amarante, at the...
The Douro Wine Region, or the Douro Region is the oldest demarcated wine region in the world, being ...