- Take part to this half day tour in the place of birth of the Portuguese nation
- Visit the Castle and the Palace of this charming medieval city
- Stroll in the historical center of Guimarães
Travel back in time during this half day tour in the city of Guimarães with our professional guide.
This charming medieval city is known as the place of birth of the Portuguese nation, where the first Portuguese king was born.
Explore the history while visiting the Palace of Bragança dukes, a fantastic building from the XV century and the Guimarães castle. Then you will stroll in the historical city center where you can admire the XVII and XVIII century buildings.
- Professional guide
- Transport in air-conditioned mini van
- Pick-up & drop-off at your hotel in Porto
- Entrance fees for Guimarães Castle and Dukes Palace
Praça de Mouzinho de Albuquerque 136, 4050-327 Porto, Portugal
Pick up at your hotel centrally located in Porto
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- During check out you will be asked to provide your hotel address for the pick up service
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Pick-up time: Approx. 9.00am
- Drop-off time: Approx. 1.00pm
- Pick-up time: Approx. 2.30pm
- Drop-off time: Approx.6.30pm
Discover the beautiful landscapes of Douro Valley. You will have the opportunity to visit three diff...
This tour allows you to take all the time you need to truly feel the energy at this place that is so...
Have a road map to the best locations in Oporto for the entire family.Spend a whole day dedicated to...
Have a road map to the best shops in Porto from brand name designers to traditional Portuguese bouti...
After the pick up from your hotel in Porto, you will start your tour in the birthplace of the Portug...
Take part to this Porto private day tour in a small group. Departing from your hotel, you will have ...