Oporto Airport Shuttle Arrival Transfer to City
- Relax from your trip and enjoy a comfortable drive from the airport to your central Oporto hotel
- Avoid the traffic of the city with an airport transfer
Book a shared shuttle transfer to your city central hotel and skip the long lines for taxis and the hassle of using public transportation on arrival at Oporto Airport. This is a reliable 24-hour-a-day and seven-day-a-week transportation service.
After you have collected your luggage, you will find your driver at the airport arrivals hall with a sheet with the lead passenger's name.
From there you can relax from your trip and enjoy the comfortable drive to your destination in an air-conditioned vehicle. You can listen to music or ask your experienced driver about restaurants, sight seeing or other activities.
During your stay in Oporto you can also contact this tour operator to schedule a private chauffeured transfer. They have a wide range of vehicles and operate 24/7.
- Transport is by air-conditioned shared vehicle
- One-way shared transfer from airport to city center
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Luggage transportation (Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks
Rotunda da Boavista / Praça Mouzinho de Albuquerque, Praça de Mouzinho de Albuquerque 136, 4050-327 Porto, Portugal
- Maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag per person
- Additional and overweight baggage (such as surfboards, bicycles, etc.) is subject to space. availability and may incur an extra surcharge, which is payable to your driver at the time of service
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Photographs are meant to illustrate vehicle type only; your vehicle may differ from what is pictured
- Every day
Enjoy a day trip to Viana do Castelo, the place where "sparkling green wine" is born; just come and ...
Get to know the North of Portugal, from the riverside to the wonderful beaches, from the spectacular...
Feel the essence of Porto on this walking tour that will give you the opportunity to explore the his...
The Douro Wine Region, or the Douro Region is the oldest demarcated wine region in the world, being ...
The Arouca region is classified as a UNESCO World Geopark, are the 41 Geosites to find out where we ...
Guimarães, a city of medieval origin known as the "Cradle of the Nation", was classified in 2001 as ...