Small group Porto city tour
- Discover the most important monuments and sites of Porto
- Do not miss the famous São Bento train station
- Take part to a Port wine tasting
Perfect and complete tour of Porto, this trip in the "Cidade Invicta" (unvanquished city) will immerse you in its history, architecture, culture, gastronomy, trade, and discoveries. This 1-day tour takes you to the most charismatic places and most important monuments of the the city
You will start in one of the most amazing places in Porto. Founded in 1906, the Lello Bookstore was voted one of the most beautiful libraries in the world.
Then you will arrive at the Clérigos Tower, a significant architectural landmark of Porto. Designed by the Italian architect Nasoni, it is one of the most striking representations of the Baroque style.
The next visit is the famous São Bento train station, followed by the imposing Cathedral of Porto. Cradle from which grew the city of Porto, the Cathedral is one of the oldest buildings in the city, dating back to the 12th century.
You will stop at one of the most typical places in town - Ribeira – a place of contrasts and the perfect meeting point with the Douro river.
- Cais de Gaia
- Port Wine Caves
- Torre Dos Clérigos
- São Bento
- Professional guide
- Transport in air-conditioned mini van
- Pick-up & drop-off at your hotel in Porto
- Entrance at Lello Bookstore
- Visit and wine tasting in a port wine cellar
Praça de Mouzinho de Albuquerque 136, 4050-327 Porto, Portugal
Pick up at your hotel centrally located in Porto
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- During check out you will be asked to provide your hotel address for the pick up service
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Pick-up time: Approx. 9.30am
- Drop-off time: Approx. 6.00pm
Discover Portugal's second largest city in style in our bright red London-style double-deckers. Begi...
Relax and enjoy Portugal's lush and green landscape of mountains, valleys and rivers. This unique to...
This tour allows you to take all the time you need to truly feel the energy at this place that is so...
During this day tour, you will discover two of the oldest cities of Portugal. You will start in Guim...
After the pick up from your hotel in Porto, you will start your tour in the birthplace of the Portug...
Take part to our full day tour and discover the main attractions of Porto. You will enjoy a walking ...