Day tour in Porto
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
Take part to our full day tour and discover the main attractions of Porto. You will enjoy a walking tour through the City Center combined with a scenic ride around town, along with a cruise on the characteristic Douro River and its colorful riverbanks. You will also visit one of the famous cellars of the city and taste excellent wines. The city is considered one of the most attractive European destinations so do not miss this open-air museum and its picturesque houses and narrow streets. During the day, you will have the chance to see the City Hall, Lello Bookshop, Santa Catarina Street, Clerigos Tower, São Bento Railway Station, Cathedral and much more.
- 10.00am Panoramic view of the city in a comfortable van
- 11.00am Walking Tour through Porto MidTown
- 12.00pm Lunch (Not Included)
- 3.00pm Visit to a cellar
- 5.00pm Douro river cruise
- Guided walking tour
- Wine tasting
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Driver guide
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Child (0-6): free
- Youth (6-18): reduced
- Senior (over 65) : reduced
Pick-up at your hotel or accommodation in Porto
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You need to indicate the details of your hotel at the moment of booking
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The activity is free only for children of 0-6 years old
- At 8.00am
Enjoy a day trip to Viana do Castelo, the place where "sparkling green wine" is born; just come and ...
Get to know the North of Portugal, from the riverside to the wonderful beaches, from the spectacular...
Feel the essence of Porto on this walking tour that will give you the opportunity to explore the his...
The Douro Wine Region, or the Douro Region is the oldest demarcated wine region in the world, being ...
The Arouca region is classified as a UNESCO World Geopark, are the 41 Geosites to find out where we ...
Guimarães, a city of medieval origin known as the "Cradle of the Nation", was classified in 2001 as ...