Porto: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, River Cruise, & Port Cellar Tour
- Discover the best of Porto, Gaia and Matosinhos on an open-top bus
- Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities
With the Yellow City Cruises ticket, which is valid for 2 days, you can get to know the best of Porto, Gaia and Matosinhos on an open-top Yellow Bus! Next, take advantage of the unforgettable Cruise of the 6 bridges of the Douro (Via D'Ouro) where you can delight yourself with the rich and spectacular view and admire the six bridges that link Porto and V. N. de Gaia. Finally, pay a visit to the Cellars in Calém known as Cais de Gaia, where the wines age, protected from light and heat, and where you are entitled to a port-wine tasting.
- Historical Porto
Join this magnificent tour from the historical centre of Oporto to Foz do Douro, stopping off at the Casa da Música and the Museu de Serralves along the way. Take the chance to visit the riverside area - Ribeira to discover one of the most quintessential places in Oporto's historic centre, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. And across the river (Vila Nova de Gaia) don't miss a chance to visit one of the many wine cellars to try Oporto's famous port wine and experience a part of its history.
- Porto Castles
Departing from the centre of Oporto, follow the riverside road all the way to Foz do Douro. Then enjoy the fantastic beaches of Oporto and Matosinhos and the soothing sound of the waves breaking on the sand. Afterwards visit picturesque Matosinhos.
- Calém Port Wine Cellars
The tour starts by learning about the history of the Douro demarcated region, port wine and the Calém wine cellars. You then visit the cellars where the wines are aged away from the effects of light and heat. And you end with a tasting of two port wines - a white and a red.
- 6 Bridge Cruise
In addition to the spectacular scenery, this cruise on the Via Douro will allow you to admire the 6 bridges linking Oporto to Vila Nova de Gaia on the other side of the river. Setting off from the Estiva wharf, you pass by the Ponte D. Luis, Mosteiro da Serra do Pilar, Ponte do Infante, Ponte D. Maria Pia,Ponte de S. João and Ponte do Freixo.
- Porto Vintage, 2 days ticket
- Visit to Calém Port Wine Cellars
- Tasting of two Port wines at Calém Port Wine Cellars
- 6 Bridge Cruise ticket
- Free access to city public buses during ticket validity
- Yellow Bus Discount Book (Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities)
- 10% discount when purchasing other Yellow Bus ticket (ever tour in every city)
- Museums/monuments entrance
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children 0-3 years old: free / 4-10 years old: reduced
Praça da Liberdade 62, 4000-069 Porto, Portugal
Praça da Liberdade (Yellow Bus kiosk)
- Ticket validity: 2 days
- Hop-on and off on any stop along the route, while your ticket is valid
- Porto Vintage: Historical Porto: June - September | Departures every 30 minutes, from 9.15am to 6.15pm, October - May | Departures every 30 minutes, from 9.30am to 5.30pm and Porto Castles: Departures every 60 minutes, from 10.00am to 5.00pm
- Calém Wine Cellars: All year round, from 10am to 6pm
- Six Bridges Cruise: April - September | Every 30 minutes, from 10.30am to 6.30pm and October - March | Every 60 minutes, from 10.30am to 4.30pm
Two sightseeing tours of Oporto, Matosinhos and Vila Nova de Gaia. Your ticket is valid for 1 or 2 d...
On this tour departing from Porto and specifically created for wine lovers, you will discover and ta...
In this private tour with private driver, we take you to make a cultural journey through two of the ...
A half-day tour will let you see why Aveiro is known as the Venice of Portugal. Despite having only ...
Discover a welcoming, authentic, wild region, brimming with history and flavors. Considered the firs...
In this tour you will know the History of one of the most important cities in Portugal, where kings ...
During this day tour, you will discover two of the oldest cities of Portugal. You will start in Guim...
Take part to our full day tour and discover the main attractions of Porto. You will enjoy a walking ...
Douro Valley has one of the most stunning landscapes in the world, rich for its sinuous terracing, a...
Being the first region in the world to be demarcated for wine, the Douro Valley is now World Heritag...