Porto's bites and sights walking tour with food and wine tasting
- Enjoy tasting authentic local specialties
- Explore Porto’s vibrant and multicultural neighborhoods
- Discover some of Porto’s most spectacular terraces
- Enjoy some local Port wine and make a toast to life and happiness
Discover the best of Porto’s famous sights in between sampling some of Porto’s best bites!
Throughout this tour you’ll explore some of the city’s most beautiful sights, like balconies overlooking the river, the iconic neighbourhood of Miragaia, unexplored streets and alleys, as well as popular taverns, markets, and cafes.
You’ll begin the feast that is this Porto food tour with a typically Portuguese habit: a coffee accompanied by a "pastel de Nata" (egg tart pastry), in a cafe that is more than 200 years old. From there, you’ll taste and talk about the 1001 ways to prepare the "bacalhau" codfish, talk about the influence of the former colonies in the culture and cuisine and learn about the Portuguese navigators and the tragedies Douro river.
Along the way you’ll sample local liquor "Eduardinho" and a few authentic local specialties like "punheta de bacalhau" (codfish) or "tripas (tripes) à moda do Porto"; the Chamuça (samosa) and its mysterious recipe, including one of the most typical dishes of Porto – the Francesinha. You’ll finish off the tour with a toast with Port wine.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Coffee and pastries (all food and drink as indicated in the tour description)
- Items of a personal nature
- Gratuities for the guide
- Children 6-11 years old
Main entrance of Bolhão Metro Station (near Stª Catarina street) - Porto
- Ending point: Tourism Office – Gustavo Eiffel Av. 280, near the D. Luis Bridge and Guindais Funicular
- This is a child-friendly tour
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday at 9.30am
This tour allows you to take all the time you need to truly feel the energy at this place that is so...
During this day tour, you will discover two of the oldest cities of Portugal. You will start in Guim...
After the pick up from your hotel in Porto, you will start your tour in the birthplace of the Portug...
Take part to this full day tour to visit Aveiro and Coimbra. After the pick up from your hotel in Po...
During this Douro Valley discovery tour, you will feel and admire the splendor of the Douro region. ...
Take part to our full day tour and discover the main attractions of Porto. You will enjoy a walking ...