Private walking tour of Porto
- Discover the city of Porto at your own pace and following your own taste
- Get a customized tour of Porto, based on your interests
- Admire monuments and landmarks such as the Cathedral Sé, Carmo and Carmelitas church, Rua Santa Catarina, Cafè Majestic or Ponte Luis I
Enjoy a walking tour through the streets of Porto, full of centuries of history and wisdom. Walk with your local guide through gardens and fountains and quenched your thirst with a glass of Port wine, while admiring the view over the river Douro.
Your guide will create a customized tour depending on what you are most interested in and in this way you will get the chance to see the city's main landmarks among: Avenida dos Aliados and City Hall, Clérigos church and Clérigos Tower, Lello Bookshop, Carmo and Carmelitas church, Main Jail house, Jewish Old Quarter, São Bento Train Station, Cathedral Sé, Rua das Flores, Rua Santa Catarina, Café Majestic, Infante Sagres Plaza, Porto Stock Market, Ribeira, Ponte Luis I, Batalha Plaza, Church Santo Ildefonso, Chapel das Almas, Theater São João, Monastery Serra do Pilar.
- Guided tour
- Private transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
Praça do Bom Sucesso 119, 4050 Porto, Portugal
- At the parking spots of the Praça
- This tour also offers a pick-up service; please contact the partner after booking to arrange the pick-up
- This tour offers pick-up/drop-off service from Porto's rail or bus station, cruise ship port, airport or hotels. In case you need pick-up service, please contact your local tour operator to arrange your meeting point and time. You will find their contact on the voucher after booking
- The price is per group; groups from 1 to 4 people
- Every day
- Contact the tour operator to arrange your pick-up time
Discover Portugal's second largest city in style in our bright red London-style double-deckers. Begi...
Enjoy a day trip to Viana do Castelo, the place where "sparkling green wine" is born; just come and ...
Get to know the North of Portugal, from the riverside to the wonderful beaches, from the spectacular...
The Douro Wine Region, or the Douro Region is the oldest demarcated wine region in the world, being ...
The Arouca region is classified as a UNESCO World Geopark, are the 41 Geosites to find out where we ...
Guimarães, a city of medieval origin known as the "Cradle of the Nation", was classified in 2001 as ...