- Discover the oldest cities of Portugal during this full-day tour
- Explore the enchanting city of Ponte de Lima
- Enjoy a typical Portuguese lunch
The Alto Minho is the true call of the former Portugal, rich and hoary, with magnificent views over green landscapes, with long geological and historical tradition. It is the true experience of the Portuguese specifity - festival, artcraft and gastronomy.
On this small group tour, departing from Porto, you will head to the beautiful coastal town of Viana do Castelo, which owns one of the most important shipyards. You will also discover the Basilica of Santa Luzia, place with a breathtaking view over the coast and the city.
Then you will reach Ponte de Lima, with Roman origins, considered as the oldest Portuguese village, and probably one of the most enchanting.
The last stop will be Barcelos, capital of the artcraft, ceramics and pottery. This small city in northern Portugal is also famous for the cockerel legend that lies behind the painted souvenir cockerels. Discover everything about the charming Barcelos before returning to Porto.
- Viana do Castelo
- Ponte de Lima
- Professional guide
- Transport in air-conditioned mini van
- Pick-up & drop-off at your hotel in Porto
- Visit to the Costume Museum
- Tasting of traditional pastry
- Personal expenses
Praça de Mouzinho de Albuquerque 136, 4050-327 Porto, Portugal
- Pick up at your hotel centrally located in Porto
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- During check out you will be asked to provide your hotel address for the pick up service
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Pick-up time: Approx. 9.30am
- Drop-off time: Approx. 18.00pm
Discover the beautiful landscapes of Douro Valley. You will have the opportunity to visit three diff...
This tour allows you to take all the time you need to truly feel the energy at this place that is so...
Have a road map to the best locations in Oporto for the entire family.Spend a whole day dedicated to...
Have a road map to the best shops in Porto from brand name designers to traditional Portuguese bouti...
After the pick up from your hotel in Porto, you will start your tour in the birthplace of the Portug...
Take part to this Porto private day tour in a small group. Departing from your hotel, you will have ...