Wine Tour "Douro Valley"
- Raposeira Wine Estate (visit and wine tasting)
- Tedo Wine Estate (visit and wine tasting)
- Aveleda Wine Estate (visit and wine tasting)
- Douro Valley landscapes – Unesco World Heritage
Discover the beautiful landscapes of Douro Valley. You will have the opportunity to visit three different Wine Estates and taste four different wines of Douro.
This tour of Portugal's scenic Douro region will delight your senses from the beginning until the end. The Douro River winds itself throughout the country, where the world-famous Douro wine has been produced since the 3rd century. From lush hills to sparkling water, from vineyards to the sloping riverbanks, these breathtaking sights are a Portuguese treasure. Port wine, appropriately named after nearby Oporto, is the signature product of the region, championed by the golden triangle of Port - Amarante, Lamego and Pinhão. Among many other mini-adventures, during this tour we will visit "Raposeira", "Tedo" and "Aveleda" Wine Estates.
- Sparkling wine - Raposeira Cellars: Visit to the original cellar, dug on blue granite rock, where some of the best Portuguese sparkling wines are produced (guided visit and wine tasting)
- Douro: At lunch it will be served a table of Douro wine
- Port: Tedo Vineyards: Part of the first demarcated wine region in the world, place where the famous Port Wine is produced (guided visit and wine tasting)
- "Vinho Verde" (Green wine): Aveleda Vineyards: In the demarcated region of Green wine (unique between this region and Spain), guided visit to the gardens, bottling halls and tasting of wine with locally produced cheese.
- Hotel Pick up and Drop Off
- Guided tour
- At least two wine tastings per wine estate
- Meals and drinks not mentioned above
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children from 0 to 5 years old are carried free (all extras to be paid by the adult in charge). From 6 to 10 years old, the ticket is half the price of an adult ticket (50%)
Pick-up at your hotel
Daily at 8.30am
This tour will not operate on Weekends as well as Dec 25th and Jan 1st
Relax and enjoy Portugal's lush and green landscape of mountains, valleys and rivers. This unique to...
This tour allows you to take all the time you need to truly feel the energy at this place that is so...
During this day tour, you will discover two of the oldest cities of Portugal. You will start in Guim...
After the pick up from your hotel in Porto, you will start your tour in the birthplace of the Portug...
During this Douro Valley discovery tour, you will feel and admire the splendor of the Douro region. ...
Take part to our full day tour and discover the main attractions of Porto. You will enjoy a walking ...