Gay Prague walking tour with Lesser Quarter’s secrets
- See the hidden gems of Prague on a private walking tour
- Experience the city with a gay or lesbian tour guide
- Find out more about Prague's LGBT scene
Picturesquely situated on the Vltava River, Prague is possibly one of the world’s most intriguing and romantic cities. Its LGBT scene is linked to Vinohrady district, a hedonist's and stylish quarter where you will find most of the gay bars and clubs. Let your expert guide take you exploring the best parts of Prague, revealing hidden gardens, quaint squares and old-fashioned bars and restaurants.
Find out more about Prague’s history and architecture, customs, gay life and much more. After meeting your gay/lesbian guide, cross the famous 14th century Charles Bridge with its many statues and mysteries to the Lesser Quarter below Prague Castle, which houses numerous Renaissance and Classicist palaces. Then visit the churches of St Nicholas and Our Lady Victorious head up to Prague Castle, Pražský hrad. Founded in the 9th century, the castle became the seat of Czech rulers and later presidents. The panoramic view of Prague Castle is one of the most spectacular in the world. Enter the largest castle in the world, strolling around its courtyards, palaces, museums and garden all day long and whilst doing so, admiring the overwhelming beauty of a place which has been the seat of Czech kings, emperors and presidents for a thousand years. Discover the secret of this symbol of the Czech Republic and a place which makes Prague one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
- Gay or lesbian tour guide
- 3-hour city tour
- Entrance fee for Prague Castle
- City taxes
Wilsonova 300/8, Vinohrady, 110 00 Praha-Praha 2, Czechia
Meet your guide at Prague main railway station (Praha hlavní). Your tour guide will wait for you holding a rainbow sign with your name on it.
- Please check before booking the closing dates for the selected museums. If included museums are closed, you will be refunded the amount of that museum or choose an alternative one to visit
- The tour is available in English, German, Spanish, French and Italian
- Your booking will be confirmed within 48 hours
- If you would like to book a tour for 6-10 people, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to organize it
- Daily at 9.00am or 3.00pm
You will visit several famous synagogues: the 13th century Old-New Synagogue, the oldest synagogue n...
Anyone who is interested in seeing the gorgeous scenery of ?eské St?edoho?í (Central Bohemian Upland...
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
During this day trip from Prague to Terezín concentration camp you will see both sides, the magnific...
Explore the shadowy mysterious world of medieval Prague on a ghostly evening tour. Walk through myst...
Did you know that Prague is one of the most haunted cities in Europe and a place with a dark past? O...