Group walking tour of Jewish quarter in Prague
- Discover the Jewish quarter
- Learn about Prague's history
- Visit several impressive synagogues
- Expert English-speaking guide
You will visit several famous synagogues: the 13th century Old-New Synagogue, the oldest synagogue north of the Alps; the Pinkas Synagogue, now a hallowed museum dedicated to the Czech victims of the Holocaust, which includes a heart- rending exhibition of drawings by the children of the Terezin Ghetto.
You will also see the Klausen Synagogue, which contains a permanent collection of lore surrounding the Maharal, the Maisel synagogue with its extensive collection of Judaica, and the newly restored Spanish synagogue built in the Moorish style.
Also included is a visit to the Chevrah Kaddisha building and the Old Jewish Cemetery, with its densely packed layers of graves up to 12 levels deep.
- Small group tour, almost a private tour but at a group rate!
- Experienced, licensed, professional guide
- Entrance fees to the Old New Synagogue (500 czk per person).
- Students may receive a 10% discount with ID.
Kaprova 14/13, Josefov, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
- Conveniently located on the edge of the Jewish Quarter and across the street from the KFC.
- Dress for the weather, wear comfortable shoes and bring your camera!
- Every day except Saturday (Shabbat), when the museum is closed
- Tours depart at 10:30 am and 2:00 pm with advance booking.
You will visit several famous synagogues: the 13th century Old-New Synagogue, the oldest synagogue n...
Anyone who is interested in seeing the gorgeous scenery of ?eské St?edoho?í (Central Bohemian Upland...
After a long day exploring the sights, unwind the way the locals do with their favorite drink. Taste...
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on an electric scooter. After you have met your guide a...
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on an e-scooter. After you have met your guide and rece...