Prague 1.5-hour panoramic e-scooter tour
- See iconic sights such as Prague Castle, the Charles Bridge and Old Town Square
- Discover local secrets with a young and experienced guide
- Get breathtaking views from Letná Park and Petřín Hill
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on an e-scooter. After you have met your guide and received a brief training session, set off over the Charles Bridge to explore the stunning architecture in a leisurely fashion.
Glide for 1,5 hours down the sidewalks and streets of Prague, as your guide points out some of the city’s most famous landmarks, historical sites and local hangouts. You will visit Kampa Park, the John Lennon Wall, St. Nicholas’ Church and Prague Castle. This part of the tour ends at the Strahov Monastery, where you can enjoy stunning views of the city. After a short break, continue through Petrin Hill. Around Royal gardens behind the Castle, you will have the most stunning views over Prague from Letná Park. Passing Metronome, Expo 58, visiting Rudolfinum and Franz Kafka museum you will finish the tour at the starting point.
- E-scooter tour
- Audio guide available in German, Spanish, French, Italian and Russian
- English speaking guide
- Food and drinks during the tour
Mostecká 4, Malá Strana, 118 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Meet your guide behind Charles bridge on the castle side of the river.
- Maximum number of participants is 9 people
- Light rain is no argument for canceling the tour. In case of heavy rain, you will be offered a full refund or reschedule
- Please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately
- Children 8-14 years old must ride the e-scooter with an adult and they are free of charge
- Children under the age of 8 years, pregnant women and persons over 120kg or under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed to ride an e-scooter
- please take an ID/passport with you
- Bicycle skills required
- Tour starts every day at 10.00am, 12.00pm, 6.00pm and 8.00pm
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to your departure. If you are late, you will not receive a refund
After a long day exploring the sights, unwind the way the locals do with their favorite drink. Taste...
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Get away from the crowds and the bustle of the city for two hours and relax on an extended sightseei...
Enjoy a delicious buffet-style lunch while you exploring Prague's most famous historic sights in the...
Enjoy the most photogenic natural creations of the Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland National Park, hik...