Prague astronomical clock tower skip-the-line tickets
- Skip-the-line to the Astronomical Clock Tower in Prague
- Get a short introduction to the history, significance, and meaning of this remarkable piece of medieval engineering
- Admire the famous 600-year-old astronomical clock
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when that clock is a 600-year-old marvel of medieval engineering it's worth it. Save time with this skip-the-line ticket and see the insides of the world's oldest operational astronomical clock.
Time flies when you're having fun, so make sure you get into the fast lane to see Prague's world-famous Astronomical Clock. With your tickets, you'll get to skip the lines and take the stairs or an elevator up the tower. From there you'll have amazing views over the Old Town Square and the rest of Prague's Old Town.
- Skip-the-line for buying an admission ticket into the Astronomical Clock Tower
- Introduction (in English) about your admission ticket and orientation
- Tour guide
- Children ages 0-4: reduced
- Youth ages 5-15: reduced
Staromestske nam. 1, Stare Mesto, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Meet your guide in the quaint Old Town Square, in front of the Astronomical Clock Tower to pick up your tickets. The guide will be holding an open blue and white umbrella and will wait a maximum of 15 minutes after the starting time. Don't be late!
- Tour runs from Tuesday to Sunday at 9.35am
After a long day exploring the sights, unwind the way the locals do with their favorite drink. Taste...
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on an electric scooter. After you have met your guide a...
Get away from the crowds and the bustle of the city for two hours and relax on an extended sightseei...
Enjoy a delicious buffet-style lunch while you exploring Prague's most famous historic sights in the...
Enjoy the most photogenic natural creations of the Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland National Park, hik...